DUI Instructor Caught Driving Drunk with No Pants On

southcitymom

Reaction score
Website
www.janicefahy.com
http://www.tampabay10.com/news/specials/popular/article.aspx?s=popular&storyid=36218

PLANTATION, Florida - A Plantation, Florida Police Academy DUI instructor was charged with drunken driving after she was clocked doing 90 mph and found to be lacking any pants.

The Plantation Police Internal Affairs report released this week says Officer Laurie Primeau had an open bottle of Southern Comfort in her car when she was arrested on Dec. 9. But her lawyer said the booze was merely a training device for cadets, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reported.

The Orange County Sheriff's deputy who pulled Primeau over for speeding after she nearly collided with his cruiser said he was “kinda shocked” to realize the woman flying down the highway with two dogs in her car was naked from the waist down, the report said.

I was sort of intrigued with the naked from the waist down part until I clicked on the link and saw her picture. Yuck!

When I was in high school the guy who taught my driver's ed class turned out to be the uncle of one of my sister's college friends. According to her friend, the uncle had been arrested for drunk driving and was ordered to teach driver's ed for community service. :waitasec:

Masterj said:
When I was in high school the guy who taught my driver's ed class turned out to be the uncle of one of my sister's college friends. According to her friend, the uncle had been arrested for drunk driving and was ordered to teach driver's ed for community service. :waitasec:
Our judicial system at its finest!

One of our poor DE instructors got driven through a cornfield once. Poor guy.

I hope someone takes those dogs away and puts them in protective custody. How ridiculous. Oh, and the comment about no pants and then seeing her picture.....I think I need some Comet for my brain....anyone got a Scotch Brite pad?

curious1 said:
One of our poor DE instructors got driven through a cornfield once. Poor guy.

I hope someone takes those dogs away and puts them in protective custody. How ridiculous. Oh, and the comment about no pants and then seeing her picture.....I think I need some Comet for my brain....anyone got a Scotch Brite pad?
Hey, you girls do it all the time on these boards! It's the guy's time to shine now!

My Driver's Ed teacher kept hitting on me. He kept telling me how nice I smelled. He never took anyone else with us and would go on these long, back road drives. He tried to kiss me once too.

I just remembered this! Wow, flashback. He was cute so I didn't mind too much until he tried to kiss me.

Wow, I could have had him fired! He should have been!

I wonder what ever happened to him...

Pants down with dogs in the car????

I don't know about HER dogs, but you don't dare go anywhere without pants on around MY dogs. They like to attempt to "get to know you". *shudder*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Paladin said:
I was sort of intrigued with the naked from the waist down part until I clicked on the link and saw her picture. Yuck!

Paladin said:
Hey, you girls do it all the time on these boards! It's the guy's time to shine now!
But it's usually a cute cop or guy.

Lakergirl123 said:
My Driver's Ed teacher kept hitting on me. He kept telling me how nice I smelled. He never took anyone else with us and would go on these long, back road drives. He tried to kiss me once too.

I just remembered this! Wow, flashback. He was cute so I didn't mind too much until he tried to kiss me.

Wow, I could have had him fired! He should have been!

I wonder what ever happened to him...
He's probably 40 now living with his 24 year old wife and having a affair with one of his students. :loser: Oh, and riding around somewhere without his pants. :D

GlitchWizard said:

I don't know about HER dogs, but you don't dare go anywhere without pants on around MY dogs. They like to attempt to "get to know you". *shudder*
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GlitchWizard said:

:laugh: Lord have mercy...I've lost my breath......
I'm assuming from the article she won't get fired...More than likely, she was testing a theory or something...:cool:

My DE teacher was also our math teacher. He never sat behind his desk during class. He would sit on the front of his desk with the zipper of his pants sticking straight up. He wasn't a young cutie either. Probably in his mid 40's and that was ancient to us at that time. It really was pretty gross cause no matter how hard you tried not to pay any attention your eyes always drifted back to that place. None of us ever told on him though....but we should have.

I still can't figure out why that gal had her pants off. Maybe she had spilled her Southern Comfort on them and they were wet so she took them off. There must have been a reason for removing her pants. She was speeding and drinking yet they are going to put her on patrol when she returns to work :confused:

cathieq said:
:laugh: Lord have mercy...I've lost my breath......
I'm assuming from the article she won't get fired...More than likely, she was testing a theory or something...:cool:
I'm curious to know just exactly what the theory WAS and if it was proven or disproven.

Maybe she can let the students know her results so they can duplicate it for the next science fair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back