TX TX - Danielle Jimenez, 3, Channelview, 31 July 2006 - Mother murdered

Jeana (DP)

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PASADENA - A statewide Amber Alert was issued Tuesday for a 3-year-old girl police say went missing after her mother was fatally stabbed.

Texas Department of Public Safety officials said Danielle Jimenez is about 2 feet tall with brown hair and brown eyes, and weighs 40 pounds.

A DPS statement said police suspect her father, 38-year-old Leandro Jimenez, in the stabbing Monday night of his estranged wife Sonia Jimenez and abduction of their child.

Investigators said the assailant apparently went from the stabbing scene in an apartment complex parking lot in Channelview to the woman's home in nearby Pasadena. There, they said the child was taken.

Leandro Jimenez is described as 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighing 200 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. He was last seen wearing a yellow pullover with blue jeans.

Jimenez is believed to be driving a silver 2004 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado pickup with Texas license tag 9NG-H92. The truck is a step-side extended cab with chrome wheels.

Oh no... not another murder and kidnapping.... I hope this father doesn't kill his child as well...

Saw this on the way home from work on the highway road signs (the kind l that tell you about traffic ahead). I thought it was a great idea. It said to be on the lookout for the guy's truck.

No arrest yet? I was hoping that I would look and she would have been found too. I hope they catch him soon and that he won't hurt his daughter.

Newest age-progression. To age 8.

jimenez_danielle_ap.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jimenez_danielle.html

Danielle was added to NamUs 06/05/2013.
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/20492/27

Danielle's photo is shown age-progressed to 8 years. She was last seen the evening of July 31, 2006, at her home in Channelview, Texas. Danielle may be in the company of her father, Leandro Jimenez. A felony warrant for Homicide was issued for her father on August 1, 2006. They may be traveling in a silver 2004 Chevrolet extended cab pickup truck with Texas license plates 9NGH92. They may have traveled to Del Rio, Texas, or Mexico. CAUTION IS ADVISED.

Photo of father at link.

Danielle Jimenez: Born Feb 2, 2003

Missing Since: Jul 31, 2006

Missing From: Channelview, TX

Danielle was last seen the evening of July 31, 2006, at her home in Channelview, Texas. Danielle may be in the company of her father, Leandro Jimenez. A felony warrant for Homicide was issued for her father on August 1, 2006. They may be traveling in a silver 2004 Chevrolet extended cab pickup truck with Texas license plates 9NGH92. They may have traveled to Del Rio, Texas, or Mexico. CAUTION IS ADVISED.

http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/f...for-missing-teenage-7395614.php#photo-8340019

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back