Prank Leaves Woman Glued To Mall Toilet Seat

Beyond Belief

Reaction score
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa -- A Council Bluffs woman was taken to an emergency room after she became glued to a toilet seat.

It happened Wednesday at a public restroom at the Mall of the Bluffs.

Investigators said they believe someone put some sort of cement compound on the toilet seat.
http://www.kcci.com/news/9619547/detail.html

This happened at a Wal Mart around my area not to long ago and they had to take the man out on a stretcher, the toilet was still on him!:eek:

My grandmother taught me not to make contact...just to "aim" at the target. She always said you could get awful diseases from sitting on a toilet seat. You would never catch any of my family "glued" to the toilet...we'd be too busy mopping up....

cathieq said:
My grandmother taught me not to make contact...just to "aim" at the target. She always said you could get awful diseases from sitting on a toilet seat. You would never catch any of my family "glued" to the toilet...we'd be too busy mopping up....

We had a thread on just this subject not too long ago. To sit or not sit.

Beyond Belief said:
COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa -- A Council Bluffs woman was taken to an emergency room after she became glued to a toilet seat.

It happened Wednesday at a public restroom at the Mall of the Bluffs.

Investigators said they believe someone put some sort of cement compound on the toilet seat.
http://www.kcci.com/news/9619547/detail.html

Oh that is just so sick! Who on earth would do such a thing? (I know ... probably at least one person who's been banned from here. lol! I think I've been reading too many threads about malicious people.)

kato said:
We had a thread on just this subject not too long ago. To sit or not sit.

Personally, I cannot even imagine letting my precious, clean lil hiney touch a public toilet seat.

cathieq said:

That's an old wives tale about not making contact. My mom used to tell me the same thing.

At least some, like you, mop up. Most women who aim, miss, and don't mop up! And, I'm usually the one behind 'them'. I gotta say, I hate that!

To all women who use public restrooms:

If you sprinkle when you tinkle - be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!

And please NO GLUE! :eek:

My fiance and I call not sitting "The Hover"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030