729 users online (118 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OH - Man Claims Right To Have Sex With Boys

CLEVELAND -- It was probably not a defense the court had heard before.

A suburban Cleveland man accused of sexually assaulting nine disabled boys told a judge Wednesday that his apartment was a religious sanctuary where smoking marijuana and having sex with children are sacred rituals protected by civil rights laws.

The admitted pedophile offered a surprising defense Wednesday to 74 charges of rape, drugs and pandering obscenity to minors.
    http://www.kcci.com/news/9621055/detail.html

He told the judge, "I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years. The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Paedophiles often claim children have a right to consent to sex. and he goes on to say sex with boys can be healthy.

moreover, Distasio has a history of working with children dating back 10 years.

throw away the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    He told the judge, "I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years. The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

Paedophiles often claim children have a right to consent to sex. and he goes on to say sex with boys can be healthy.

moreover, Distasio has a history of working with children dating back 10 years.

throw away the key!
    This sounds like a NAMBLA member way of thinking. Sick, disgusting and perverted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca-Sun
    This sounds like a NAMBLA member way of thinking. Sick, disgusting and perverted.
    No doubt. Seems like more and more nuts are coming out of the woodwork each day.

Well a "Texas woman" (who shall remain nameless) claims to have the right to shoot a pedophile in the face if he comes near one of her children.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Well a "Texas woman" (who shall remain nameless) claims to have the right to shoot a pedophile in the face if he comes near one of her children.
    Yes, I believe that right is established. "All men are created equal, except for pedophiles who should die." Isn't that how it goes?
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    Yes, I believe that right is established. "All men are created equal, except for pedophiles who should die." Isn't that how it goes?

AMEN.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    I say let's have an amendment and add that one to the constitution.

Jeana - You're aiming too high!

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    CLEVELAND -- It was probably not a defense the court had heard before.

A suburban Cleveland man accused of sexually assaulting nine disabled boys told a judge Wednesday that his apartment was a religious sanctuary where smoking marijuana and having sex with children are sacred rituals protected by civil rights laws.

The admitted pedophile offered a surprising defense Wednesday to 74 charges of rape, drugs and pandering obscenity to minors.
    http://www.kcci.com/news/9621055/detail.html
    OMG!! I can see the ACLU racing to the side of this pervert right now

There is a Florida women (who shall remain nameless) who knows of this great place where hungry gators lurk..... And that is what any pedophile living near me should remember

We have this great place in NJ called the Pine Barrens. It is a great place to hide a body....

Quote Originally Posted by lilsister
    We have this great place in NJ called the Pine Barrens. It is a great place to hide a body....
    SHHHHHH!!! Your not suppose to tell the location!

Amen sister!!! LOVE IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    OMG!! I can see the ACLU racing to the side of this pervert right now
    Has the ACLU ever actually defended the right of a pedophile to have sex with children?

Or has the ACLU defended the right of people to argue that any law (including an "age of consent" law) is unreasonable, unfair, unconstitutional, etc.?

There's a big difference between the two positions.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast