729 users online (118 members and 611 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida's Treasure Coast
    Posts
    14,495

    OH - Man Claims Right To Have Sex With Boys

    CLEVELAND -- It was probably not a defense the court had heard before.



    A suburban Cleveland man accused of sexually assaulting nine disabled boys told a judge Wednesday that his apartment was a religious sanctuary where smoking marijuana and having sex with children are sacred rituals protected by civil rights laws.



    The admitted pedophile offered a surprising defense Wednesday to 74 charges of rape, drugs and pandering obscenity to minors.
    http://www.kcci.com/news/9621055/detail.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    He told the judge, "I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years. The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

    Paedophiles often claim children have a right to consent to sex. and he goes on to say sex with boys can be healthy.

    moreover, Distasio has a history of working with children dating back 10 years.

    throw away the key!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    3,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh
    He told the judge, "I'm a pedophile. I've been a pedophile for 20 years. The only reason I'm charged with rape is that no one believes a child can consent to sex. The role of my ministry is to get these cases out of the courtrooms."

    Paedophiles often claim children have a right to consent to sex. and he goes on to say sex with boys can be healthy.

    moreover, Distasio has a history of working with children dating back 10 years.

    throw away the key!
    This sounds like a NAMBLA member way of thinking. Sick, disgusting and perverted.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca-Sun
    This sounds like a NAMBLA member way of thinking. Sick, disgusting and perverted.
    No doubt. Seems like more and more nuts are coming out of the woodwork each day.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Well a "Texas woman" (who shall remain nameless) claims to have the right to shoot a pedophile in the face if he comes near one of her children.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    3,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Well a "Texas woman" (who shall remain nameless) claims to have the right to shoot a pedophile in the face if he comes near one of her children.
    Yes, I believe that right is established. "All men are created equal, except for pedophiles who should die." Isn't that how it goes?
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchWizard
    Yes, I believe that right is established. "All men are created equal, except for pedophiles who should die." Isn't that how it goes?

    AMEN.

  8. #8
    curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Tarheel State - Go HEELS!
    Posts
    1,893
    I say let's have an amendment and add that one to the constitution.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Well a "Texas woman" (who shall remain nameless) claims to have the right to shoot a pedophile in the face if he comes near one of her children.
    Jeana - You're aiming too high!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Belief
    CLEVELAND -- It was probably not a defense the court had heard before.



    A suburban Cleveland man accused of sexually assaulting nine disabled boys told a judge Wednesday that his apartment was a religious sanctuary where smoking marijuana and having sex with children are sacred rituals protected by civil rights laws.



    The admitted pedophile offered a surprising defense Wednesday to 74 charges of rape, drugs and pandering obscenity to minors.
    http://www.kcci.com/news/9621055/detail.html
    OMG!! I can see the ACLU racing to the side of this pervert right now


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Well a "Texas woman" (who shall remain nameless) claims to have the right to shoot a pedophile in the face if he comes near one of her children.
    There is a Florida women (who shall remain nameless) who knows of this great place where hungry gators lurk..... And that is what any pedophile living near me should remember

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    351
    We have this great place in NJ called the Pine Barrens. It is a great place to hide a body....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    9,705
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsister
    We have this great place in NJ called the Pine Barrens. It is a great place to hide a body....
    SHHHHHH!!! Your not suppose to tell the location!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,542
    Amen sister!!! LOVE IT!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Well a "Texas woman" (who shall remain nameless) claims to have the right to shoot a pedophile in the face if he comes near one of her children.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    19,111
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerprune64
    OMG!! I can see the ACLU racing to the side of this pervert right now
    Has the ACLU ever actually defended the right of a pedophile to have sex with children?

    Or has the ACLU defended the right of people to argue that any law (including an "age of consent" law) is unreasonable, unfair, unconstitutional, etc.?

    There's a big difference between the two positions.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. FL - White House Boys, Dozier School for Boys, Marianna
    By STEADFAST in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 10:43 AM
  2. IDI claims about the media
    By eileenhawkeye in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:49 PM
  3. The grandmother's claims
    By Kimster in forum Hailey Dunn
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 02:41 AM