1438 users online (303 members and 1135 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Neighbors: Dog Drove Car Into House

CUMMING, Ga. -- The worst damage most dogs do is chew up the occasional shoe, knock over a trash can or two or soil the carpet.

But one Georgia pooch could be the new alpha dog of damages.

Neighbors say a dog was behind the wheel of a car when it smashed into a Cumming house and then crashed into another car parked in the garage.

The owner of the delinquent doggie, a contractor, told police he left the animal in his car while he worked on a nearby job.

He left the engine and the air conditioner running because of the heat.

Neighbors believe the dog somehow knocked the vehicle out of park and sent it careening into the house.

Cassandra Mazzeo said, "The puppy was jumping around and hit the gas pedal and it started going."
    http://www.wsoctv.com/family/9621853/detail.html

I tell ya, first the people are out of control and now it seems like more and more dogs are committing these sort of "crimes"

Maybe this dog and Ranger the police dog that hit the woman in Utah are in some sort of secret canine gang

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41102

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Well, if you are gonna leave the car running why not have the emergency brake up? It's not the animals that are dumb, it's the people. Personally I would be afraid of somone stealing the running the car with my doggie inside.

I bet he didn't have his seatbelt fastened either!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    That dogs gonna get a lot of moving citations.