784 users online (139 members and 645 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

GA - Man Abuses 3 Daughters on the Internet

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...807molest.html

Alpharetta father charged with incest, molestation
    Police: Man accused of putting sex videos with young daughters on Internet

By MICHAEL PEARSON
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Published on: 08/07/06
    An Alpharetta man is in custody on charges he molested at least two of his three daughters, ages 5, 7 and 11, capturing at least some of the abuse for live viewing in an Internet video chat room where he took requests from viewers for what he should do to them, according to police.

The 40-year-old father remained jailed Monday on seven felony charges, according to police Officer Justin Wilson. More charges are possible with the entry of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Safe Child Task Force into the case.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...807molest.html

Alpharetta father charged with incest, molestation
    Police: Man accused of putting sex videos with young daughters on Internet

By MICHAEL PEARSON
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Published on: 08/07/06
    An Alpharetta man is in custody on charges he molested at least two of his three daughters, ages 5, 7 and 11, capturing at least some of the abuse for live viewing in an Internet video chat room where he took requests from viewers for what he should do to them, according to police.

The 40-year-old father remained jailed Monday on seven felony charges, according to police Officer Justin Wilson. More charges are possible with the entry of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Safe Child Task Force into the case.
    Fu**er deserves to be castrated and thrown into the GP of prison. That is of course right before they flip the switch on him

i felt bile rise in my throat. This is so awful. HOW HOW HOW, not only the "not sure what to call him" did this unspeakable thing, people wanted to see it.
    Yes, castration would be the beginning of his torture if it was up to me.
    IMHO

Apparently much of this happened while the mother was at work. Why don't these men ever have jobs? I guess there job is to sow misery and despair.

Alpharetta (where this happened) used to be country, but now it's a pretty toney northern suburb of Atlanta.

I can't read the article - it makes me want to vomit just reading the title. So can someone tell me if LE is arresting the A$$holes that purchased these videos?

The man's name isn't listed in the report, either.

There is so much in the Atlanta area lately. I don't know if it is kudos to police for arresting or this is a cesspool. I check the sex offender site regulary and I have none near me but they seem to be lurking everywhere. In homes with children and trusted friends.

It disgusts me to no end.This man's children were babies......how in the ****** can he do that to them? Castration..forget it. His brains need to be blown on the sidewalk. Sorry, sorry but this is just horrible.

I absolutely lose it when children are abused, tortured or killed. The most vulnerable in society and oftentimes the worst treated.

I am disgusted reading this -it is close to home as I live just minutes from Alpharetta. Why won't they release his name??
    The above post is as always MY OPINION ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by georgiagirl
    I am disgusted reading this -it is close to home as I live just minutes from Alpharetta. Why won't they release his name??
    Probably because the victims were his own children.

Quote Originally Posted by bykerladi
    I can't read the article - it makes me want to vomit just reading the title. So can someone tell me if LE is arresting the A$$holes that purchased these videos?
    The article says police are looking into how the material was distributed. I imagine charges will be filed in that regard once they have enough evidence. The "father" is in jail.

Here's his booking info:
    http://www.fultonsheriff.org/Jail/in...number=0627543

What I like is when articles give all the information you need to find out who it is....330 lbs., the charges, the jail...All I need now is a picture so I can plaster it all over the web...I'm sorry - I shouldn't be so...so vindictive.

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    Here's his booking info:
    http://www.fultonsheriff.org/Jail/in...number=0627543

What I like is when articles give all the information you need to find out who it is....330 lbs., the charges, the jail...All I need now is a picture so I can plaster it all over the web...I'm sorry - I shouldn't be so...so vindictive.
    You're good!

But I know you want to see what he looks like, don't ya? I do.....

Steven Pease, 40, is being held on seven charges and police say more charges are pending.

The FBI is also investigating and trying to determine who used the internet chat room and possibly viewed the posted videos.
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9642427/detail.html

I just lucked up finding this..only because I detest these creeps.

Excuse me while I throw up! This is just totally disgusting. This is no father! God help him, he will surely pay big time for his acts on his own precious daughters. He will answer for it and it won't be pretty. My prayers are w/ these little girls that only wanted a daddy to love them, not molest them.

To the sick, sick perverts who wanted the girl to undress, your days are numbered! You will one day have to answer for your perverted thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by cathieq
    I'm sorry - I shouldn't be so...so vindictive.
    No, you absolutely should when it comes to child molesters and abusive men! Someone needs to stand up for the victims! I hope this scum becomes some Bubba's girlfriend while he's in prison, let's see how he likes it!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast