Website
www.janicefahy.com
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/stories/0807molest.html

Alpharetta father charged with incest, molestation
Police: Man accused of putting sex videos with young daughters on Internet

By MICHAEL PEARSON
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 08/07/06
An Alpharetta man is in custody on charges he molested at least two of his three daughters, ages 5, 7 and 11, capturing at least some of the abuse for live viewing in an Internet video chat room where he took requests from viewers for what he should do to them, according to police.

The 40-year-old father remained jailed Monday on seven felony charges, according to police Officer Justin Wilson. More charges are possible with the entry of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Safe Child Task Force into the case.

southcitymom said:
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/stories/0807molest.html

Alpharetta father charged with incest, molestation
Police: Man accused of putting sex videos with young daughters on Internet

By MICHAEL PEARSON
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 08/07/06
An Alpharetta man is in custody on charges he molested at least two of his three daughters, ages 5, 7 and 11, capturing at least some of the abuse for live viewing in an Internet video chat room where he took requests from viewers for what he should do to them, according to police.

The 40-year-old father remained jailed Monday on seven felony charges, according to police Officer Justin Wilson. More charges are possible with the entry of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Safe Child Task Force into the case.
Fu**er deserves to be castrated and thrown into the GP of prison. That is of course right before they flip the switch on him:furious:

i felt bile rise in my throat. This is so awful. HOW HOW HOW, not only the "not sure what to call him" did this unspeakable thing, people wanted to see it.
Yes, castration would be the beginning of his torture if it was up to me.

Apparently much of this happened while the mother was at work. Why don't these men ever have jobs? I guess there job is to sow misery and despair.

Alpharetta (where this happened) used to be country, but now it's a pretty toney northern suburb of Atlanta.

I can't read the article - it makes me want to vomit just reading the title. So can someone tell me if LE is arresting the A$$holes that purchased these videos?

There is so much in the Atlanta area lately. I don't know if it is kudos to police for arresting or this is a cesspool. I check the sex offender site regulary and I have none near me but they seem to be lurking everywhere. In homes with children and trusted friends.

It disgusts me to no end.This man's children were babies......how in the can he do that to them? Castration..forget it. His brains need to be blown on the sidewalk. Sorry, sorry but this is just horrible.

I absolutely lose it when children are abused, tortured or killed. The most vulnerable in society and oftentimes the worst treated.

I am disgusted reading this -it is close to home as I live just minutes from Alpharetta. Why won't they release his name??:behindbar

georgiagirl said:
I am disgusted reading this -it is close to home as I live just minutes from Alpharetta. Why won't they release his name??:behindbar
Probably because the victims were his own children.

bykerladi said:
I can't read the article - it makes me want to vomit just reading the title. So can someone tell me if LE is arresting the A$$holes that purchased these videos?
The article says police are looking into how the material was distributed. I imagine charges will be filed in that regard once they have enough evidence. The "father" is in jail.

But I know you want to see what he looks like, don't ya? I do.....

Steven Pease, 40, is being held on seven charges and police say more charges are pending.

The FBI is also investigating and trying to determine who used the internet chat room and possibly viewed the posted videos.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9642427/detail.html

I just lucked up finding this..only because I detest these creeps.

Excuse me while I throw up! This is just totally disgusting. This is no father! God help him, he will surely pay big time for his acts on his own precious daughters. He will answer for it and it won't be pretty. My prayers are w/ these little girls that only wanted a daddy to love them, not molest them.

To the sick, sick perverts who wanted the girl to undress, your days are numbered! You will one day have to answer for your perverted thoughts.

cathieq said:
I'm sorry - I shouldn't be so...so vindictive.:confused:
No, you absolutely should when it comes to child molesters and abusive men! Someone needs to stand up for the victims! I hope this scum becomes some Bubba's girlfriend while he's in prison, let's see how he likes it!:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :furious:

What a big fat ugly slob. Probably never held a job in his life. Guess he would rather sit home and video his little girls and share them with perverts on the web. So what was he gaining from this....money or kicks? The perverts would tell him what they wanted him to do with the girls and he would do it.

I hope that something really ugly happens to him in jail. Of course they will protect him and keep him away from the general population. Save the taxpayers some money and throw him out there. Those guys will take care of him in minutes.

I wonder what the mother is like. I wonder if she is going to stick with her husband or divorce him. Nothing surprises me anymore. I hope these little girls are someplace safe and that they get lots of help cause they are going to need it.

This sort of story makes me so sick..and I think mummy needs to be looked at aswell.

dingo said:
This sort of story makes me so sick..and I think mummy needs to be looked at aswell.
Hopefully, Mommy is as shocked and repulsed as we are - the kids need someone on their side that is so passionate about helping them get through this and someone to be standing up for them every time the parole board has a chance to set him free.

I hope the mother is decent as well; the girls will so need a good mother. At least we know she has worked HARD for this family- how someone can hold three jobs is beyond me. What an evil man; I just can't stand to think of him ASKING people what to do to them next. I'm so glad the eleven year old got up the courage to tell someone about it; I can't imagine the sense of shame they would feel even though it is obviously not their fault at all. I firmly believe these men should just be put down. They will never be of any use to society!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back