1033 users online (160 members and 873 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jon Benet is on CTV Now

Just in case anyone wants to catch it. It is on CTV for one hr from 9pm to 10pm central time.

Watching it now. Thanks Bec.Came on at 10:00 here in the Carolinas...

My Guardian Angel. I will be forever M.A.D.D.
    http://www.poofcat.com/whereur.html
    (August 24, 1991 - May 16, 2007)

The show has raised the question about why no dna testing was ever done on the pineapple spoon. It would tell if Jon Benet was the one eating it. If the glass had dna testing done than we would know if Burke drank from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Becba
    The show has raised the question about why no dna testing was ever done on the pineapple spoon. It would tell if Jon Benet was the one eating it. If the glass had dna testing done than we would know if Burke drank from it.
    Yes, it might help us, wouldn't it?

Oh, yeah. I should mention that since no parent could ever kill their child, this article must be a lie:

[urlhttp://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-4/115495228491450.xml?starledger?nnj&coll=1[/url]

To quote why_nut:

"But, but, I thought that if a parent wanted to kill their own child, there would never have been a need to take the child to their own basement. At least, that is what I have been given over and over as proof that a Ramsey parent is unlikely to have killed JonBenet. Oh, wait, it turns out to be not true. Imagine that."