1473 users online (359 members and 1114 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

UK - Daniel Entwistle, 7, Great Yarmouth Norfolk, May 2003

I recently went on holiday in the place where this little lad went missing in May 2003 and it my memory was jogged about his disappearence more than 3 years ago.

Apparently he had just been out to fetch some milk from the shop for his mum and had dropped it off at home. The last CCTV footage anyone has is of Daniel at the shop.

After he had dropped it home he went out on his bike and was never seen again.

A few days later what is believed to be his bike was found near a harbour wall close to where Daniel had been lost previously.

He is only 7 years old.

He has 2 brothers and lived with both biological parent swho had married the previous year to daniels disappearance.

Any relation to Neil Entwistle, also of England?

Links to press releases about Daniel -

http://www.norfolk.police.uk/article...1710&bctrail=0

missacorah - any relation to Derek??

A link to website regarding Daniel that some might find interesting. Opinion based only.

http://www.ellisctaylor.com/hex.html

On the news in the Uk today they have been saying how police have recieved an anonymous tip off that a house in Croydon near London may have childrens bodies buried in the garden. It says these claims could date as far back as 40 years ago. The current tenant has been in jail sonce 2004 for paedophile offences and it is thought the crimes were committed before he became tenant. However they are investigting the claim that he may have had access to the house before he became tenant as its suspected that a paedophile ring opated from there.

Hope poor little Daniel didnt fall prey to someone like this, but what on earth happened to him?

They are saying now that the allegations are that 2 children were buried in this gardne 30 years ago...

I remember Daniel. It was on the news all the time here in the UK. I think the general census was he fell into a river, as his bike was found nearby. So sad.
    www.findmadeleine.com

Dear oh dear and why has someone only just come forward I wonder?

By the way Edinburghlass, I'm no relation to the lovely Derek sadly lol!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0yGX...eature=related

Nice link to relatively new Youtube tribute made about Daniels case. Not sure if this is made by a family member?

MissingKids - UK

Last edited by KateB; 05-03-2015 at 12:48 PM. Reason: update link & photo

Norfolk police conduct fresh probe into missing people in county

We will not give up on tracing missing people - that was the message from a leading Norfolk detective who has been responsible for leading a review into more than 80 unsolved cases in the county.

[snip]

Seven-year-old Daniel disappeared from near his home at Copperfield Avenue, Great Yarmouth on Saturday 3 May 2003. His parents Paula and David Entwistle became concerned later that evening when he failed to return for tea and started to look for him, enlisting the assistance of friends and neighbours.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/...unty_1_1167540

Thankyou for posting this

This little lads case really stays in my mind....he vanished on the same day as Maddie McCann but got hardly any publicity really. It seems to have been decided he was washed out to sea...but how dare the police just come to this conclusion? Look at little April Jones case, she was kidnapped we think then possibly washed out to sea (unclear as yet) so poss something happened to Daniel BEFORE he was put in the sea. IF he even did go out to sea.

Fresh appeal for information over missing Norfolk boy Daniel Entwistle

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/...stle_1_2177921
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Iím in the uk and know nothing of this cases. I donít understand how that can be.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." Ė Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

Quote Originally Posted by Lilachaze View Post
    Iím in the uk and know nothing of this cases. I donít understand how that can be.
    Same, never heard anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast