Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mom contracts daughter for sex

Mom contracts daughter for sex

A Muskegon [Michigan] mother, scheduled for surgery, contracted her 15-year-old daughter to have sex with the mother's boyfriend while she recuperated.
    Shawn Dailey, her boyfriend Michael Fitzgibbon and her daughter agreed on the deal in exchange for personal freedoms at Dailey's house. The mother didn't want Fitzgibbon to go without sex after her surgery.

Muskegon County prosecutor Tony Tague said it's one of the most disturbing child sexual abuse cases he's ever handled.

more at link; pics at link too

http://woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5261837

They need to remove the word "mother" from the article. She is not - never was, never will be a "mother". Ooops, I'm sorry...I suppose they could make that into a compound word and that would describe her...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathieq For This Useful Post:

How sickening. I hope they do throw the book at these two sleezeballs. Glad the girl told one of her relatives. She must not have wanted to do that even though it sounds like she agreed to her mom's face anyway. I wonder who the 12 yr old belongs to. What in the world is wrong with people today?

Animals protect their young better than some mothers protect their own children.

Quote Originally Posted by dingo
    Animals protect their young better than some mothers protect their own children.
    and fathers........

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish
    and fathers........
    You cant count on fathers......mothers give birth...they are supposed to have the maternal instinct

I don't know who disgusts me more, the mother or the boyfriend. I hate mothers who put "their man" ahead of their children.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizzybeth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth
    I don't know who disgusts me more, the mother or the boyfriend. I hate mothers who put "their man" ahead of their children.
    Thats what gets to me...its nearly always the mother and the boyfriend...wheres the so called dad.....hes always missing from the story

I hope these 2 kids are able to get help and I'd also like to hear what happens to the 2 preditors, I hope not just a slap on the wrist!!

OB
    this is just my opinion, it may be wrong, user beware!

More details

http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/in...010.xml&coll=6

"Police say a Muskegon County mother, worried that she might lose her boyfriend while she recuperated from surgery, arranged to let the man have sex with her 15-year-old daughter. One of the allegations is that the three signed a written contract that detailed the sex to be performed by the girl and the "pay" she was to get, including clothes and body-piercings. Both the man and woman now face numerous felony sex charges."

Quote Originally Posted by hoppyfrog
    http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/in...010.xml&coll=6

"Police say a Muskegon County mother, worried that she might lose her boyfriend while she recuperated from surgery, arranged to let the man have sex with her 15-year-old daughter. One of the allegations is that the three signed a written contract that detailed the sex to be performed by the girl and the "pay" she was to get, including clothes and body-piercings. Both the man and woman now face numerous felony sex charges."
    Prostituting your daughter...way to go mum

Here's a bit more from the Muskegon paper:

"Police said that in exchange for providing Fitzgibbon with sex, the teen would receive a desired item, such as a body piercing, clothing or a visit from her boyfriend.

Mahan said Fitzgibbon and the 15-year-old girl had sex "close to 20 times" during June and July. The girl testified in court that she chose to put on a mask when she had to have sex with Fitzgibbon. The mask was described as a sleeping mask. The girl also said she never wanted to have sex with him."

Link: http://www.mlive.com/news/muchronicl...410.xml&coll=8

I just can't fathom the pressure this 15-year old was under. Want a piercing or visit from boyfriend? Then, just service mom's boyfriend, and it's yours!
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Any idea on how this sicko contract was discovered?

Putting a felony sex offense down in writing--yep, that's smart.
    Women who usually place the men above the welfare of their children were usually raised by identical mothers and were usually the victims of sex abuse/incest themselves. I hope this girl doesn't end up with her mom's family but has somewhere stable to go.

Quote Originally Posted by bykerladi
    Any idea on how this sicko contract was discovered?
    The girl told another relative about it.

Going to trial

http://woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5293930

MUSKEGON [Michigan] -- Michael Fitzgibbon will stand trial for having sex with his girlfriend's daughter.

Fitzgibbon faces six counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with the 15-year-old daughter of his girlfriend, Shawn Dailey.

Police say Dailey made a deal with her daughter to have sex with Fitzgibbon while Dailey recuperated from surgery.

Dailey also faces charges. Her preliminary trial is set for August 22.

I could say a lot but I would be banned. I am going to step back a minute and then reply.

The egg donor in this case did this while recovering from gastric bypass surgery. Is it cruel to hope she suffers post surgical complications? To think this all happened in the name of vanity.
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

Pathetic.

sad to understnd there are such people in this world.

i hope very bad karma befalls both 'mom' and boyfriend.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    When will these two go to trial?

I wish the teen would have cut his thing off. This story is just so YUCKY I can't even believe it.

Update

MUSKEGON, Mich. A man who police said entered into a sex pact with his girlfriend and her 15-year-old daughter pleaded no contest to felony sex charges.

Michael J. Fitzgibbon, 37, also pleaded no contest to more serious sex charges involving sex acts with a 12-year-old girl, a relative.

Authorities say Fitzgibbon's girlfriend was afraid of losing him while she recuperated from gastric bypass surgery, so she arranged for him to have sex with her daughter for two months.

All three of them allegedly signed a contract that allowed the girl privileges such as piercings and hair dye in exchange for the sex acts. She testified earlier that she and Fitzgibbon had sex two to three times each week for two months last summer.

Fitzgibbon faces sentencing for the six counts of criminal sexual conduct on March 23. A no-contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such at sentencing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250647,00.html

Ok I seriously feel like throwing up! I cant imagine what a young 15 year old girl had to go through seeing and feeling that big grose slimy thing climb on top of her. What a pig and I hope he fries.

That is disgusting! I was hoping the girl didn't go through with it (when I first read the story).
    Just my opinion of course!!

Thumbs down Mich. Man Sentenced for Alleged Sex Pact

This doesn't seem like very long to me...bastard. The...ahem..."mother" goes to trial next month.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national...25/619003.html

MUSKEGON, Mich. - A man who pleaded no contest to entering into a sex pact with his girlfriend and her 15-year-old daughter and to having had sex with a 12-year-old relative was sentenced to up to 25 years in prison.

Michael J. Fitzgibbon, 37, was sentenced Friday to up to 15 years for each of four counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct after prosecutors said he, his girlfriend and her daughter signed a contract allowing the teen to be his sex partner for two months.

He was also sentenced to 12 to 25 years for each of two charges of first-degree criminal sexual conduct for having sex with the 12-year-old girl. All six sentences are to be served concurrently. Fitzgibbon pleaded no contest to the charges last month.

more at link...
    Please help find Gerry Largay, 66, missing on the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
    http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/25...ssing-in-Maine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast