NC NC - Allison Jackson Foy, 34, Wilmington, 30 Jul 2006

ShowerSinger

Reaction score
Allison Jackson-Foy is a 34 year old mother of two daughters, ages 4, and 12. She had been promoted to Assistant General Manager at the local Holiday Inn recently, and was very excited about it. She was last seen at a bar around midnight, talking to a man. Her car was located in the bar's parking lot. Her family is quite close, and have flown into the area to help with the search.
www.wect.com/Gobal/story.asp?S=5272727&nav=2gQc
Also, some say she was married. Confusing, but she is an attractive young blond woman. There are pictures on the site. Maybe there's some more info/pictures out there now. Her family has made fliers. Doesn't sound good, since she is devoted to those lovely girls, and her family. Praying for her safe return.

ShowerSinger said:
Allison Jackson-Foy is a 34 year old mother of two daughters, ages 4, and 12. She had been promoted to Assistant General Manager at the local Holiday Inn recently, and was very excited about it. She was last seen at a bar around midnight, talking to a man. Her car was located in the bar's parking lot. Her family is quite close, and have flown into the area to help with the search.
www.wect.com/Gobal/story.asp?S=5272727&nav=2gQc
Also, some say she was married. Confusing, but she is an attractive young blond woman. There are pictures on the site. Maybe there's some more info/pictures out there now. Her family has made fliers. Doesn't sound good, since she is devoted to those lovely girls, and her family. Praying for her safe return.

I keep getting the message that the page cannot be found. Does the link work for you?

Darn, disappearing from a bar isn't good news. I wonder if anyone at the bar knew who the man was? I wonder if she was known at the bar and if she went alone or met friends there. So many questions. In this day and age it isn't safe to go anywhere alone....without your mate or a friend...even to the grocery store! It seems that the perverts are hiding around every corner.
I hope she is found before something happens to her. Her poor little girls and family. This seems to happen daily anymore.

Monday marks the one-year anniversary of the disappearance of Allison Foy. She went missing last July after visiting a New Hanover County bar. Her sister is reaching out to the community for help.

A picture of Allison Foy has been plastered on local buildings, telephone polls and web sites since her disappearance a year ago.

Lisa Valentino is Foy's sister. She said, "The past year has been extremely difficult. Probably the most difficult time in my life."

Valentino says she's been scouring the area, looking for her sister. Her family hasn't seen or heard from Foy since last July. That's when authorities say Foy went missing, after visiting Junction Pub and Billiards off of Carolina Beach Road.

Police launched an investigation but found nothing. Valentino suspects foul play.

http://www.wwaytv3.com/woman_missing_for_one_year/07/2007

Allison is now on Project Jason's 18 Wheel Angel campaign. A special poster has been made for her and can be downloaded and printed for placement. More information about the program, and the link for the poster can be found here:

http://projectjason.org/18wheel.shtml

In addition to the campaign, Allison is also featured in a national trucking publication, either Through the Gears or Independent Contractor. These free magazines are distributed in truck stops nationwide and have a circulation of about 150,000.

Through the Gears and Independent Contractor are two of Target Media Partner's many publications. In partnership with Project Jason, they each feature two missing persons each per month. You can pick up your free copies at a local truck stop, but if it's far from you, you may want to call and ask if they carry that magazine. These are NOT with the regular for purchase magazines.

You can also see the current campaign information on this Target Media Partners site: http://www.thetrucker.com/Features/Missing_Week_1.aspx

We hope this helps in the search for Allison. Please consider printing and placing a poster in businesses in your community.

Updates on Allison's Case: http://www.projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=230.0

Kelly, Project Jason

I received this in email tonight. Prayers with Allison's family, but now at least they know and can bring her home and heal their broken hearts.

It is with great sadness we inform you that Allison Foy was officially identified yesterday around 4 pm and it is now public knowledge; please pray for her family, friends and all that knew and loved her.

Monica Caison
CUE Center for Missing Persons
PO Box 12714 Wilmington, NC 28405
(910) 343-1131 or (910) 232-1687
cuecenter@aol.com
http://www.ncmissingpersons.org

http://www.starnewsonline.com/artic...rolina_Beach_Road_identified_as_missing_woman

Remains found along Carolina Beach Road identified as Jackson-Foy

By Jim Ware & Dave Reynolds
Staff Writers

Published: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 6:15 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 7:20 p.m.

The remains of Allison Jackson-Foy were positively identified as the second set of human bones found in April 26 along Carolina Beach Road, according to a statement today from the Wilmington Police Department.

Jackson-Foy, 34, of Wilmington disappeared in July 30, 2006, after leaving a bar and pool hall along Carolina Beach Road in the Monkey Junction area of New Hanover County, about 3 miles from where her remains were found.

Verification that the bones were those of Jackson-Foy came by phone from the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, said Lucy Crockett, spokeswoman for the police department. Written documentation from the lab will follow at some later time, she said in a statement issued at 6:15 p.m. today.

"Today’s notification pertains only to the identity of the remains. Cause of death will be addressed in a final autopsy report from the N.C. Medical Examiner’s office, still pending at this time," Crockett said.

On Aug. 12, the other set of bones found in the woods was identified as belonging to Angela Nobles Rothen, 42, of New Hanover County, who went missing in June 2007, almost a year after Jackson-Foy disappeared.

The fact that the two women disappeared at different times, but their bodies were dumped within feet of each other, led one police department detective to acknowledge the possibility the women were the victims of a serial killer. One expert on serial killers said dumping of two bodies in the same spot suggests the possibility of an organized and prolific killer.

An autopsy report from the N.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, obtained this week by the Star-News, showed Nobles Rothen had broken bones in her head and face, and probably died when her neck was cut.

The fact that Nobles Rothen’s attacker used a knife appears to support one theory of investigators – that the two women were killed by a man who has been charged with wielding a knife and assaulting other women in the past.

A search warrant filed in the case showed investigators suspected the second woman was Jackson-Foy.

The murder investigation started April 26 when a passer-by found two sets of bones in a patch of woods off the 3500 block of Carolina Beach Road.

Early on, police suspected the bones were those of Nobles Rothen and Jackson-Foy.

In June, Wilmington police searched a man's home and car in the Monkey Junction area and seized jewelry, mattress clippings, a bed sheet and other items, according to a search warrant.

Police haven't said whether the search advanced their investigation, but in an affidavit requesting the search authorities allege the man has committed numerous crimes against prostitutes. Nobles Rothen and Jackson-Foy used illegal drugs and Nobles Rothen had a history of prostitution, according to the affidavit.

In August 2007, two months after Nobles Rothen disappeared, the man was arrested on an allegation of raping a prostitute at knife-point, according to the affidavit. The alleged offense occurred on Raleigh Road, within a block of where the bones were later recovered.

Court records show the man pleaded guilty to a reduced charge and is on supervised probation.

The investigator also alleges in the affidavit that two other prostitutes have accused the man of crimes. One said he attacked her in her home, tied her up, and repeatedly beat and raped her. Another prostitute alleged the man attacked her and she fended him off with a knife.

Also, a witness told police he saw a man in the 3500 block of Carolina Beach Road three times. And twice, the man draped a large green tarp over his vehicle's passenger side.

That witness helped police create a sketch, which investigators say resembles the man whose home they searched in June.

Although police name the man in the search warrant affidavit, the Star-News is withholding the name because the warrant contains numerous allegations for which he has not been charged.

Nobles Rothen was last seen alive on June 10, 2007, and was reported missing several months later, in September, according to the New Hanover County Sheriff's Office.

According to the autopsy reports, Nobles Rothen's autopsy was April 29, though DNA testing wouldn't confirm the bones were hers until August.

The medical examiner found cutting wounds to two of Nobles Rothen's vertebra and skull fractures. Cuts to her neck appeared deep enough to hit blood vessels, and probably are the cause of death, according to the report

I live across the street from that bar and have friends who went there every week.Very scary.

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20080615/ARTICLE/806150301

There are a total of 9 dead women who have been found. Where Allison's and Angela's remains were found is not a "dump". It is behind a popular mexican restaurant in a clump of trees behind the building, off of a major highway - Carolina Beach Road - US 421, 4 lane, and busy 24-7.

I live in a very "safe" neighborhood in Wilmington and yet the remains were found less than a mile from my subdivision. It's so unsettling that local law enforcement won't keep in touch with families and the local paper won't even print the "suspect's" name, even though they do HAVE a suspect and a sketch of the man. Supposedly the man is in jail on a assault charge right now and the paper doesn't want the public to know his name. So much for victims rights and letting the public be made aware of leads and asking for the public's help. Why doesn't the Star News identify this man? He has already been convicted of violent crimes and is on supervised probation. That is public information,and readers deserve to know who is loose among us and under suspicion of further criminal behavior. Why protect him and endanger us? The suspect got *probation* for raping a woman at knifepoint. The D.A., attorneys and judge in that case bear some responsibility for the fact that this man, if in fact he is the perpetrator of these murders, was on the streets in the first place.

Jack Levin, a professor at Northeastern University and an expert on serial killers, went further and said if two women were killed a year apart and dumped in the same spot, that could suggest an organized, perhaps prolific, killer. Although not involved in the investigation, Levin said he thinks the dump site would lead police to suspect the same person has killed others.

Two murdered women whose bones (Foy and Rothen) were found dumped in Wilmington this spring aren't the only local women who were killed and discarded, only to have their deaths remain a mystery. Since 1995, at least five other women have been slain and dumped in nearby jurisdictions by unknown killers. Three of the women were found in New Hanover County, one in Pender County and one, a Wilmington woman, in Robeson County.

Wilmington police won't speculate on whether the cases in other jurisdictions could be related to the investigation they started April 26 after two sets of human bones were discovered off Carolina Beach Road.

But the relatives of five dead women share the same longing for answers expressed by relatives of the two women whom police suspect were recently found.

Even though the other women were recovered years ago, families still know little - some not even a cause of death. And years after their relative's killing, they say they have little or no contact with investigators.

Faced with unanswered questions, their minds wander from suspects they know to the possibility that a stranger is the culprit.

In each case, women in their 20s or 30s were killed and ditched in the woods or in a pond beside a highway.

"I don't know how a person could do that to another human being," said Ida Rigsbee of Wilmington. In 2002 the body of Rigsbee's 26-year-old daughter was found behind a business off U.S. 421 in New Hanover County. "It's like they don't have a soul or a conscience," Rigsbee said of whoever killed Rose Marie Mallette.

The five prior unsolved cases are of women found throughout the region over more than a dozen years. Two of the women led risky lifestyles including drug use and prostitution. But little is public about the personal lives of others.

Mallette had five children and lived with her husband in Leland. She was skinny and pretty, Rigsbee said, with dark, curly hair and blue eyes.

One day, Rigsbee said, her son-in-law called asking if she'd seen Mallette. Sometime after that, police told Rigsbee that Mallette had been found near railroad tracks behind MCO Trucking on U.S. 421 north of Wilmington.

According to published reports, the discovery came six months after Mallette's father reported her missing to Wilmington police. The body had decomposed and was found unclothed, wrapped in a blanket and covered in pine straw.

Rigsbee said Mallette's bones were buried in a baby's casket, which was closed during services.

More than six years later, Rigsbee said she hasn't spoken with detectives in a long time and wonders if police have forgotten the case.

For years, Edna Woodcock, 80, of Wilmington didn't let anyone forget her granddaughter Traci Lynn Johnston. The Wilmington woman was last seen in Chadbourn in July 1995, before she was found days later - on July 29 - in a wooded area off Old Whiteville Road in Robeson County near the Columbus County line.

Woodcock keeps a list of detectives with multiple agencies who have worked the case.

But now almost 13 years after her granddaughter's death, Woodcock hasn't spoken to any of them in more than a year. She worries she's the only one calling.

According to published reports, Johnston, 22, had no visible wounds, and Woodcock said the cause of death is undetermined. Johnston was last seen asleep in her mother's trailer in Chadbourn, Woodcock said.

"I just want to know. Maybe it will give me a little peace of mind," Woodcock said. "I think the not knowing is what hurts so bad."

Officials with several police departments investigating the cases said without fresh leads the files are reviewed only occasionally. Police need help from the public - a break in a case.

Monica Caison, founder of the CUE Center for Missing Persons, said nine women are missing from Wilmington and neighboring areas.

Levin said chances are there are more victims, but police just don't know it yet.

He also said there's an urgency factor to finding the killer.

"Usually the interval is reduced as the killer goes from victim to victim," he said. "He might start going every month and may end up killing every few days."

Here is the information for services for Allison. Monday September 22nd at Francis P. Devine Funeral Home in Oyster Bay NY. Hours will be from 2-4pm and from 7-9pm. Tuesday September 23rd at 9:30am there will be a Mass at St Hyacinth RC Church at 9:30am and then we will head back to my sisters for visitation and some food.

If you need the funeral home info. it is as follows. They are located at 293 South Street in Oyster Bay NY and their phone # is (516) 922-6700their website is: www.fpdevinefuneralhome.com

Monica Caison
CUE Center for Missing Persons
PO Box 12714 Wilmington, NC 28405
(910) 343-1131 or (910) 232-1687

From the family:

Subject: No longer missing Allison Jackson Foy
It is with a sad and heavy heart that I contact you all this morning. It was just a little over two years ago that my life and the life of my family was turned upside down when my sister Allison went missing from Wilmington NC. Two days ago Wed. September 10th after almost 5 months of waiting on DNA results it was confirmed that one of the sets of remains found at the end of April off Carolina Beach Road in Wilmington was my little sister Allison.
Although I have known in my heart almost from the beginning that my sister was no longer living and that I would not ever see her again in this world, confirmation of those feelings still come as a shock and does not make any of this easier. Please pray not only for Allison but all who love her, especially her daughters Courtney and Jordan, my father and my entire family.
There are many people who God has brought into my life over the past two years whom I probably would never have met otherwise. These people have been a God send and a blessing and have impacted my life in ways the will never know; to all of you I say thank you, my heart is full of love for you all and you have become a part of my family!
To Monica Caison and CUE Center, I can’t say more than I have already said over and over again. You are an angel among us and I continue to be inspired by you and your life’s work, and the difference you make in the lives of others each and every day! Your efforts and your work and your ability to comfort and even make me laugh in times of tremendous sadness will never be forgotten.
To Marc; what can I say you were and are the right guy for the job, and your dedication and hard work on behalf of Allison has and remains unbelievable.
To my incredible friends; your support has been amazing throughout this ordeal and I am blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life. You have shown me what friendship is about and have made me a better person.
To my husband and children, you are my rocks and have put up with so much and not all of it very easy. God has blessed me with an amazing family!
As we remember Allison today please keep all those who remain missing and their families in your thoughts and prayers; I know that Allison would want that. I know too that Allison would be blown away by all who have given of themselves to this search for her and am sure she too is looking down and thanking you.
Allison; you are missed greatly and thought about daily. Thank you for 34 years of love laughter and sisterhood. I know that you are in a far better place and finally at peace. I love you.
When Allison’s remains are released and we are finally able to bring her home, we will have a celebration of her life and memorial service in Oyster Bay Long Island, NY. I will certainly send out the word and let all of you know dates and times. My family is asking that in lieu of flowers donations be made in Allison’s name to:
` CUE Center for Missing Persons
PO Box 12714
Wilmington, NC 28405

Prayers with the family and with LE that the killer(s) of these women is brought to justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back