Driver gets 70 speeding tickets in 5 months

Buzz Mills

Reaction score
Website
forumsforjustice.com
Driver gets 70 speeding tickets in 5 months

PHOENIX, Arizona (Reuters) - As a mortgage broker in Arizona, Francesca Cisneros is used to working with big numbers. It's the double-digit speed limits she has trouble with.

Cisneros racked up 70 speeding tickets in the last five months, a record for the Scottsdale Police Department, police said on Friday.

Speeding cameras in Scottsdale, a suburb of Phoenix, snapped pictures of the 32-year-old woman as she tore through the sun-baked city in her Honda Civic between March 2 and July 31.

"She told arresting officers she was speeding because she seemed to be late for client meetings all the time," Scottsdale Police Department spokesman Mark Clark told Reuters. "I guess she's got some time management issues."

The second-worst offender in the department's history accumulated a mere 25 tickets, Clark said.

Police said Cisneros said she threw her speeding tickets away because she thought nothing could happen to her if she didn't pay them.

Clark said Cisneros faces some $11,000 in fines and could have her license suspended.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060812...d_SFPys0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

I think they ought to take her license away for a long time. What she's doing is very dangerous. She's disregarding others safety just because she can't manage her time well.
That isn't right.

You right that very dangerous on a public highway's...she should get her license took away...That give her time to see if she has it to be the next big NASCAR star driver...( A Honda Civic????) I like to know the speed's she was getting out of that Civic??

What idiot doens't KNOW you have to pay speeding tickets??

SHe knew she just ignored it and OMG 70??
She doesn't need to be driving.

Amraann said:

.....I think you right I sure hope we get a update on this case I really want to hear what the judge will say to her..She might have a hard time speeding in a 7x10 foot room with bar's that don't serve nothing harder than water..

Amraann said:

The chick does look a little clueless, doesn't she? :rolleyes:

Actually she looks like her only concern is to get to where she was going.
I am guessing she isn't clueless at all but she will sure try like hell to play like she is in court!

Amraann said:
Actually she looks like her only concern is to get to where she was going.
I am guessing she isn't clueless at all but she will sure try like hell to play like she is in court!

If she can't take 10 minutes out of her day to slow down, can she take 24 hours out of each day to be dead when she wrecks?

They must have very low fines for speeding in AZ; $11,000 for 70 offenses; that's only $157.14 per offense. Heck, that's not even close to a redlight violation here. It would take two of those AZ speeding tickets to equal one of our CA red light violations, or a CA carpool lane violation.

Buzzm1 said:
They must have very low fines for speeding in AZ; $11,000 for 70 offenses; that's only $157.14 per offense. Heck, that's not even close to a redlight violation here. It would take two of those AZ speeding tickets to equal one of our CA red light violations, or a CA carpool lane violation.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Are you just "in the know" Buzz, or do you have a lot of experience with moving violations????? :) :) :)

Jeana (DP) said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Are you just "in the know" Buzz, or do you have a lot of experience with moving violations????? :) :) :)
Speeding in a school zone nets you an additional $500 on TOP of the initial speeding ticket here. I... don't... really...recall how I know that.

:laugh: :laugh:
GlitchWizard said:
Speeding in a school zone nets you an additional $500 on TOP of the initial speeding ticket here. I... don't... really...recall how I know that.

Is that your final answer? :liar: :liar: ;)

Jeana (DP) said:
Bite your tongue woman, LOL, I haven't had a violation in 25 years. CA has large black and white reminder signs all over the place that glaringly remind us how much it is going to hurt financially if we screw up. Come to think of it, it must cost them a fortune to change all of those signs, as they raise the fines all too frequently.

I can't understand why she can't see the MPH guage, Look's like she need 's to set on something to see over the dash..I have a hard time seeing mine but I not got no ticket's in year's but My problem is my head hit's top of the roof if I hit a bump...

It's not so much HER I worry about as the people in the car she hits!!!!! Idiot!:furious:
GlitchWizard said:
If she can't take 10 minutes out of her day to slow down, can she take 24 hours out of each day to be dead when she wrecks?

welder 79 said:
I can't understand why she can't see the MPH guage, Look's like she need 's to set on something to see over the dash..I have a hard time seeing mine but I not got no ticket's in year's but My problem is my head hit's top of the roof if I hit a bump...
Ouch ...
emotbanghead.gif

I think ya' need a convertible top on that truck, unless that is what keeps you awake. Then I'd say......just keep bumpin' away......
waitasec.gif
Sunday

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam