Who Knows any LE? (Law Enforcement)

Kelly

Founder, Project Jason
Reaction score
Website
www.projectjason.org
Hello,

We're getting down to the wire for getting signups for the missing persons investigation training we are trying to bring to Omaha in easrly October. Everywhere we turn, funding has been cut for anything involving missing adults, including this training. We must reach a certain number of signups in order for the training to even take place. We're about half way there.

If you have already received and forwarded this request, I thank you. If not, then I ask you send me an email and I will send the piece to you to forward it to any law enforcement (LE) you know via email right away. We only have a few weeks left to reach our quota.

I know that most of you (family members) have experienced something negative in your interactions with your LE. The majority of these things, I believe, stem from a lack of training. LE across the country have had their budgets cut to the bone, leaving training like this in the dust. The training is a bargain. The instructors are top notch, and as you can see by the training roster, (in the email) the line up of subjects taught is comprehensive. Even though it is missing adults investigation, much of what is taught can apply in all case types and age ranges.

There are not many opportunities for this caliber of training available. We invite LE from all over the country. So far, we even have several LE from Canada coming, too. So, no matter where you live, we ask you to forward this in case your LE might be able to attend. It will help all of us, and the missing persons cases which will, unfortunately happen in the future.

If you know any LE and are willing to forward it to them, just send me an email and I will send you the piece to forward, along with an attached PDF file which is the training brochure. kelly.jolkowski(at sign)projectjason.org

Thank you.

Kelly said:
Hello,

We're getting down to the wire for getting signups for the missing persons investigation training we are trying to bring to Omaha in easrly October. Everywhere we turn, funding has been cut for anything involving missing adults, including this training. We must reach a certain number of signups in order for the training to even take place. We're about half way there.

If you have already received and forwarded this request, I thank you. If not, then I ask you send me an email and I will send the piece to you to forward it to any law enforcement (LE) you know via email right away. We only have a few weeks left to reach our quota.

I know that most of you (family members) have experienced something negative in your interactions with your LE. The majority of these things, I believe, stem from a lack of training. LE across the country have had their budgets cut to the bone, leaving training like this in the dust. The training is a bargain. The instructors are top notch, and as you can see by the training roster, (in the email) the line up of subjects taught is comprehensive. Even though it is missing adults investigation, much of what is taught can apply in all case types and age ranges.

There are not many opportunities for this caliber of training available. We invite LE from all over the country. So far, we even have several LE from Canada coming, too. So, no matter where you live, we ask you to forward this in case your LE might be able to attend. It will help all of us, and the missing persons cases which will, unfortunately happen in the future.

If you know any LE and are willing to forward it to them, just send me an email and I will send you the piece to forward, along with an attached PDF file which is the training brochure. kelly.jolkowski(at sign)projectjason.org

Thank you.

Kelly,

Send me the info. We don't really have any missing persons here that I've ever heard of but I'll make sure the lead detective that handled my daughter's case gets it and see what he thinks. It sure couldn't hurt to have the training. This is a small town so I don't know how their budget is but I'll give it a try anyway.

Can we just forward it to the police dept. in general or does it have to be emailed to a specific person? I would love to send it out to the Killeen Police Dept. in Texas if at all possible but I don't know the emails of any officers there anymore.

Wonderful! Just send me an email at kelly.jolkowski(at sign)projectjason.org and I will send it to you this evening.

While it is better to send it to an individual person, it is ok to send it to a general email address, too. I think it's well written enough that if the recipient at least glances at it, they will see it has merit.

Thanks,
Kelly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆