Orphaned children fly home

What a great program---on the flip side, though, it's really very sad because these children are going back to orphanages that are substandard at best. But it's still a great program, and these host families are wonderful to host these children for the short time that they do. I wonder if these families have any plans in the works to actually adopt these kids. Hopefully.

julianne said:
What a great program---on the flip side, though, it's really very sad because these children are going back to orphanages that are substandard at best. But it's still a great program, and these host families are wonderful to host these children for the short time that they do. I wonder if these families have any plans in the works to actually adopt these kids. Hopefully.
You have a very good idea. :dance:

julianne said:
It would be hard to not want to adopt one of these children.I definetly would 'try' to adopt one although Australia does not let this happen very often(i do not understand why this is as we let in plenty of illegals). The Government does not have 'pro' adoption attitude.
I hope that these chidren enjoyed there stay in America.It must be awful to live in an orphanage with no parents. Makes me want to cry thinking about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back