Pregnant woman crashes car, gives birth alone

Pregnant woman crashes car, gives birth alone
Mother, newborn rescued from partially submerged vehicle after accident

PAHOKEE, Fla. - A pregnant woman in labor, driving herself to the hospital, crashed her car and gave birth while trapped in the mangled, partially submerged vehicle, authorities said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14345360/

Wow Thank God she and the baby are fine! I would be flipping without my epidural, lol.....

Her Father said he did not know she was even pregnant.

Its nice that they are both ok but her irresponsible behavoir could have killed them both.
Have to wonder what type of mother this one is going to be.

She misspelled the baby's name. That's one of my peeves is that misspellings are considered mainstream okay nowdays. :-(

Can you imagine not telling your family you were pregnant? My family didn't react well, even though I was married and employed - but what a weird homelife to not tell them at all.

Amraann said:
Her Father said he did not know she was even pregnant.

Its nice that they are both ok but her irresponsible behavoir could have killed them both.
Have to wonder what type of mother this one is going to be.
I did not know that, wow, that is weird.

It is a miracle that she and the baby are okay, but to NAME her MYRACLE???? GEEZUS. :doh: :doh: Poor kid.

DOn't you sometimes just wonder if these people delibrately misspell the names or if they really thought that was the correct spelling??

Jeana (DP) said:
It is a miracle that she and the baby are okay, but to NAME her MYRACLE???? GEEZUS. :doh: :doh: Poor kid.

No refrigerator magnets or any of those do-dads you get in a Hallmark store (with the names on them) for her! lol

What are these people thinking when they come spellings like this? It could be My Rake L. Weird.

Glad everything turned out okay, but geeze...

Amraann said:
DOn't you sometimes just wonder if these people delibrately misspell the names or if they really thought that was the correct spelling??

I've met people that have saddled their children with odd names, and I'm sure they didn't have a clue how to spell the name correctly...so they guessed.

Hey............I just named my new baby (a chihuahua) Snoopie. :silenced: So, like, what are ya'll saying? lol... :crazy:

What a story!
She must be a strong 21 year old to go through that and all the time having a broken leg, that alone is sooo painful.
I like the name and doubt it is misspelled, I really think it was a bit of a miracle.

Glow said:
Thats how Oprah got her name!
Oprah actually got her name from the Biblical name orpah but nobody could pronounce it right, they always called her oprah. I guess it just stuck with her and they started calling her that.

The name Miracle in Spanish is Milagro. It is considered a pretty name here in Costa Rica. And you have to admit, that baby is a living miracle to have survived all that . I don't think it is an ugly name, and it does stand for something meaningful.It sure beats Apple, dontchathink ?

Ticamom said:
The name Miracle in Spanish is Milagro. It is considered a pretty name here in Costa Rica. And you have to admit, that baby is a living miracle to have survived all that . I don't think it is an ugly name, and it does stand for something meaningful.It sure beats Apple, dontchathink ?
I dont think anyone here thinks it is ugly it is just the incorrect way of spelling it, on purpose.

I remember when I named my girl Heather long before it was popular. People thought I was crazy. They actually called her Heffer. Like the cow. LOL

Beyond Belief said:
I remember when I named my girl Heather long before it was popular. People thought I was crazy. They actually called her Heffer. Like the cow. LOL
LOL, I would be ticked! I know my Nickname is Shelby and I had someone think it was chubby. I did not like that!

Michelle said:
I dont think anyone here thinks it is ugly it is just the incorrect way of spelling it, on purpose.
IF its on purpose??

I have no problem with a deliberate misspelling.. But I am guessing that isn't always the case. I mean MYracle is not exactly even pronounced miracle
MY is always pronounced MIIII
not meee (like Michelle)

Amraann said:
IF its on purpose??

I have no problem with a deliberate misspelling.. But I am guessing that isn't always the case. I mean MYracle is not exactly even pronounced miracle
MY is always pronounced MIIII
not meee (like Michelle)
It probably was on purpose, but who knows.:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member