Dirty Harry anyone?

Aww the little Prince's are becoming men! I think Di would be right next to her boys partying it up. Remember she broke free from the stuffy family..

I doubt she would be partying it up with them.
I'm sure Diana would not be thrilled with his lack of respect.
If she had been a bigger influence in their lives, they would have turned out differently.
I think her death affected Harry the most, he was the youngest and probably had a hard tme coming to terms with losing his mother at such a young age.

narlacat said:
I doubt she would be partying it up with them.
I'm sure Diana would not be thrilled with his lack of respect.
If she had been a bigger influence in their lives, they would have turned out differently.
I think her death affected Harry the most, he was the youngest and probably had a hard tme coming to terms with losing his mother at such a young age.
I read somewhere that they think these pictures are from several years ago (like maybe 3 years ago)

I didnt hear that brakerprune.

I heard they were taken this summer, so I guess it's not like it happened yesterday.

Just in time for Di's anniversary.

narlacat said:
I didnt hear that brakerprune.

I heard they were taken this summer, so I guess it's not like it happened yesterday.

Just in time for Di's anniversary.
Snip...
Paddy Haverson, Prince Charles' communications secretary, told MediaGuardian.co.uk that the shots were taken at the nightclub Purple in September 2003, before Prince Harry began dating his current girlfriend Chelsy Davy.

http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/15/people_royalty/main1895986.shtml

Thanks Bakerprune.

Probably just trying to rouse up publicity for Di's anniversary of her death, showing us how her kids are running amuck...

narlacat said:
Thanks Bakerprune.

Probably just trying to rouse up publicity for Di's anniversary of her death, showing us how her kids are running amuck...
YW Narlacat. You are probably right about the publicity for Di's anniversary. And if the press had left them all alone to begin with, Di probably wouldn't be dead today!

Hasn't Harry always been kind of a rebel? It seems like he rebells against what is expected of him. Thank God neither of the boys look like Charles. He is so pitiful. Prince William sure reminds me of Diana and I think that she took him with her enough when she was doing the things that she loved to do...helping others...that he has this side of his mother. I wish she had lived too. She was such a lady and most everyone loved her. I would imagine that the loss of their mother has been hard on both of those boys. Can you imagine having "what's her name" for a stepmother when the boys must know that their dad had been sleeping with her for years and years. That would really be hard to swallow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back