Kate Moss and Pete Doherty planning to marry

kwatson696

Proud Mom
Reaction score
Kate Moss is reportedly planning to marry Pete Doherty after he bought her a diamond engagement ring. The couple were seen kissing recently at the recording of British music TV show Transmission and Kate was wearing a huge vintage diamond ring on her engagement finger. Friends of the supermodel have revealed that the ring was a present given to her by rocker Doherty, last week. They also said that when Kate attended Primal Scream singer Bobby Gillespie’s wedding two weeks ago, she told them, "It’s going to be me next." On Friday, the happy couple left TV studio together and spent the night at the home of Kate’s actress friend Davinia Taylor. A friend of Kate’s told Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper, "Even when she was supposed to be with the comedian Russell Brand she was still secretly seeing Pete. She may be off the cocaine, but Pete is like an addiction that she can’t cure."

Doherty recently attended a rehab clinic in Lisbon to try to kick his crack and heroin addiction again. The couple first got together at Kate’s 31st birthday.
http://www.asianage.com/main.asp?layout=2&cat1=92&cat2=94&newsid=241368&RF=DefaultMain

She has a child that she's raising and apparently, will now be raising with this idiot! I don't get it. :doh:

What a train wreck this is going to be.

Maybe they should just sign the reality MTV couples show contract right now so people can watch the collision!

Amraann said:

Maybe they should just sign the reality MTV couples show contract right now so people can watch the collision!

Good idea.

Amraann said:

I'd watch! :p

I'd love nothing more then to watch this train wreck, I just hope there is some type of child services agency that takes her kid away first. I think she's only about four. Poor thing. After that, I'm tuning in :)

She couldn't be any worse of a mother than Britney.
Maybe I missed all the times she dropped her baby or went driving with her on her lap.
Has there ever been any stories like that about Lila?

narlacat said:
She couldn't be any worse of a mother than Britney.
Maybe I missed all the times she dropped her baby or went driving with her on her lap.
Has there ever been any stories like that about Lila?
Chosing to raise your daughter with a known heroin addict makes her a worse mother than Britney, IMO. There may not have been any stories involving her daughter yet, but I can't imagine that they are far off.

KrisNine said:
Chosing to raise your daughter with a known heroin addict makes her a worse mother than Britney, IMO. There may not have been any stories involving her daughter yet, but I can't imagine that they are far off.

Exactly what I was going to say!! Not to mention her own recent drug habit and (laughing as I even type the word!) Rehab.

At last check those in rehab are engcouraged to stay away from places and people that they were once comfortable doing drugs at or around .... Yet at their "engagement party " was said to be at some night club in London.

LOL Look what I found.......:)

The Letter Kate Moss Should Get

E_KateMossPete_136.jpg
Dearest Kate,

Can we talk?

Are you seriously back together with loser Pete Doherty? Mr. Shoot Blood In Some Random Girl's Face With a Syringe? Mr. I'm Proud To Smoke Crack and Shoot Up With Heroin?

http://dailyblabber.ivillage.com/entertainment/archives/2006/08/the_letter_kate_moss_should_ge.html

Who is this guy? I have never heard of him.:waitasec:

He used to be in a band called the Libertines, and is now the leader of Babyshambles. Trainwreck dead ahead!

libraryg said:
He used to be in a band called the Libertines, and is now the leader of Babyshambles. Trainwreck dead ahead!
OH, Ok Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back