1135 users online (205 members and 930 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Liz's Avatar
    Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    25,446

    OH - Minister, Wife Busted on Child Porn charges

    published Thursday, August 10, 2006

    COLUMBUS, Ohio *—*A 57-year-old minister said in interviews that he touched several children inappropriately during the past 37 years, a U.S. postal inspector testified.

    David Waser, former pastor of Newark's Second Church of Christ, also said he had exposed himself to children at church camp and pretended it was an accident, Inspector Marty Arthur said in federal court Wednesday. Both Waser and his wife, Judy, have been charged with receiving and possessing videotapes of child pornography. The couple face federal charges because the videotapes they are accused of possessing were sent across state lines.
    --> more:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207767,00.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    published Thursday, August 10, 2006

    COLUMBUS, Ohio *—*A 57-year-old minister said in interviews that he touched several children inappropriately during the past 37 years, a U.S. postal inspector testified.

    David Waser, former pastor of Newark's Second Church of Christ, also said he had exposed himself to children at church camp and pretended it was an accident, Inspector Marty Arthur said in federal court Wednesday. Both Waser and his wife, Judy, have been charged with receiving and possessing videotapes of child pornography. The couple face federal charges because the videotapes they are accused of possessing were sent across state lines.
    --> more:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207767,00.html
    Oh for the love of God!! What in the hell is going on with our world?? That's it...Harsher penalties for these creeps and perverts. First offense, you get the needle

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,173
    I feel sorry for the son. Sounds like he knew a hell of lot more of what was going on with these two sexually than a kid that age should have to.

    So the minister ordered 10 kid porn tapes for himself and 1 beast porn tape for the wife. And she's claiming she thought it was ALL beast porn. Ewww.
    (Edited to note that the info re the beast porn came from an earlier news report)

  4. #4
    Liz's Avatar
    Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    25,446
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    I feel sorry for the son. Sounds like he knew a hell of lot more of what was going on with these two sexually than a kid that age should have to.

    So the minister ordered 10 kid porn tapes for himself and 1 beast porn tape for the wife. And she's claiming she thought it was ALL beast porn. Ewww.
    (Edited to note that the info re the beast porn came from an earlier news report)

    Glad you added that edit noted. I was thinking I didn't recall reading all that info.

    Noticed they referred to him as the "former minister" in the 8/10 article. Only because he was removed from his minister position two days before!

    Church of Christ is getting a lot of bad press lately. Maybe this gal should have shot her child-molesting, perverted husband.




    ...... j/k

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,118
    Well, the only thing positive I can see is that for once, it's not a Catholic priest...it DOES happen in other religions and all across the board of society. It's sickening.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
    I feel sorry for the son. Sounds like he knew a hell of lot more of what was going on with these two sexually than a kid that age should have to.

    So the minister ordered 10 kid porn tapes for himself and 1 beast porn tape for the wife. And she's claiming she thought it was ALL beast porn. Ewww.
    (Edited to note that the info re the beast porn came from an earlier news report)
    Oh, lord. When I was researching a blog entry I wrote about this pair, I found an article about her doing charity work. It described how she grew up on a farm, and how that contributed to her work ethic.

    This may win for most disgusting recent story in the news, overall.

    Steve

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    6,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    published Thursday, August 10, 2006

    COLUMBUS, Ohio *—*A 57-year-old minister said in interviews that he touched several children inappropriately during the past 37 years, a U.S. postal inspector testified.

    David Waser, former pastor of Newark's Second Church of Christ, also said he had exposed himself to children at church camp and pretended it was an accident, Inspector Marty Arthur said in federal court Wednesday. Both Waser and his wife, Judy, have been charged with receiving and possessing videotapes of child pornography. The couple face federal charges because the videotapes they are accused of possessing were sent across state lines.
    --> more:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207767,00.html
    Hey Liz,
    Thank for the link.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by misterallgood
    Oh, lord. When I was researching a blog entry I wrote about this pair, I found an article about her doing charity work. It described how she grew up on a farm, and how that contributed to her work ethic.

    This may win for most disgusting recent story in the news, overall.

    Steve
    Oh, Steve that is just sooooooo gross...but a good catch on the reference!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,071
    These two are just sickening. He gives ministers a bad name just like other ministers that have gotten themselves into trouble. He may think that a jail or prison sentence will be bad but he ain't seen nothing yet. When he comes face to face with his maker he will think that jail or prison was a picnic. He has a lot to answer for. The bible talks about what happens to people who hurt children. I wonder how many children he has damaged. She is one sick woman. She grew up on a farm. Is that why she likes those animal/people videos...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Posts
    1,132
    There seems to be so much news about beastiality these days! What is causing all these people to become perverts?!!!!! And the "minister"- ugh! The lowest form of man to use "God" as a way to get to children!! Unbelievable.




Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY MI - Youth minister/school board member arrested on child porn charges
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 02:06 AM
  2. GA - Minister Busted On Child Pornography Charges
    By Filly in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 12:47 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 09:02 PM
  4. FL - Disney world supervisor busted on child porn charges
    By Filly in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 03:39 AM