Sean Preston Spears Federline

He is an adorable baby and IMO this is just some cheap shot at Brittany.

Clearly a one year old doesn't dress himself and he hardly qualifies as a MAN.
The Media has clearly turned on her for getting married and having kids instead of playing *advertiser censored* for the cameras.

But to pick on the baby??

I don't see anything, wheres the picture? :confused:

Edit to add: I found it, on my own!

Sean Preston is so freakin adorable, I love his little fat cheeks! It's Britney and Kevin's fault for the way he dresses, and it's not even that bad IMO.

Amraann said:
He is an adorable baby and IMO this is just some cheap shot at Brittany.

Clearly a one year old doesn't dress himself and he hardly qualifies as a MAN.
The Media has clearly turned on her for getting married and having kids instead of playing *advertiser censored* for the cameras.

But to pick on the baby??

I agree 100% with what you posted.

I hope she has a girl this time since Sean is so cute I would like to see how cute a baby girl they would make.

I agree. It's pretty pathetic for a magazine to mock an innocent child. As for Britney, it's funny and sad how the media worshipped her for years and now the media is so brutal and constantly making her the butt of all jokes. Clearly she's made some immature and foolish decisions, but I still for badly for her to a degree. It can't be easy to hear or read all the mean things people say about her. I think we really are such a bullying society. We build people up and knock them down just as quickly.

I think it's cause half the time the kid wears diapers and a shirt. No pants or shoes/socks. It seems Britney is in CA a lot or Louisiana where it's so freakin hot you could fry an egg on the sidewalk, I don't blame her for not putting a ton of clothes on him just to go out shopping.

I was reading the boards to my husband over the phone...yes he has to hear too if I'm here lol

He said they should be ashamed, esp as they have Tom Cruise to make fun of lol

I think Sean is adorable. And so what she don't dress him in 300 dollar outfits. That's having more money than sense. At least he always looks clean and he is obviously fed well. I just want to give him all kinds of sugar on those cheeks!

Who knew this thread would be up with the Jon Benet threads? unreal

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back