Meet the Barkers, or Not.

Do they not realize that one day their children will see this? They're both behaving like spoiled brats.

I am going to guess that Travis' parents never gave him any money for his grades. :D

Jeana (DP) said:
Do they not realize that one day their children will see this? They're both behaving like spoiled brats.
I know right? I mean where are these peoples parenting skills? It makes me so mad!:mad:

Just some advice for Hollywood couples: Don't take any MTV offers for a show about your marriage! :doh:

:laugh:
Megs said:
Just some advice for Hollywood couples: Don't take any MTV offers for a show about your marriage! :doh:
Its a curse!

I watched their show and all during it I thought the same thing that Travis has wrote on his myspace page............she did get up late in the afternoon every day and the children were always with the Nanny.

Travis seems to be the SANE one!

indallas2 said:
I watched their show and all during it I thought the same thing that Travis has wrote on his myspace page............she did get up late in the afternoon every day and the children were always with the Nanny.

Travis seems to be the SANE one!

Yep! I agree with you!!

Like I mentioned in the "Brady" thread, Shanna is the laziest woman I have ever seen!!!

Its a shame that they're doing this in public. Celebrities always claim that they have no privacy and here they are telling the world things that are frankly none of their business. I feel bad for the kids because everything they do now will be around forever in the archives.

Jeana (DP) said:
. I feel bad for the kids because everything they do now will be around forever in the archives.
I know I often think of that. What are the kids going to do when they see the stuff mommy and daddy have done or said? Can you imagine what Paris Hiltons future kids would think, lol..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti
Back