Rest In peace now JonBenet and Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
...in this case...

The only other possible victim of a different type in this case would be Burke who has been put through another version of hell by all of this...

Nobody has been convicted of this crime. We dont even know the facts of the suspect or what is truth and what is spin. Patsy Ramsey continues to be a viable suspect in the minds of many sleuthers. This case is far from closed.

tybee204 said:
. Patsy Ramsey continues to be a viable suspect in the minds of many sleuthers. This case is far from closed.
I understand that but by annies title of this thread will show posters what it is about and if they dont agree why even say something like "patsy is down south in a warmer place"?

we do have an ignore feature available for those opinions we dont agree with or wish to read.

tybee204 said:
we do have an ignore feature available for those opinions we dont agree with or wish to read.
Well I guess I will have to use that more, but to me the mature thing to do would be bypass a thread if you want to bash. For crying out loud the woman is dead. What else can people say about her?

I dont have an opinion on anyones guilt or innocense in this case but if one feels strongly that Mrs Ramsey murdered Jon Benet they tend to express it.

Asking those that belive in Patsy guilt to stay off this thread is like asking those that believe she is innocent to not post on the threads expressing her guilt.

michelle said:
Well I guess I will have to use that more, but to me the mature thing to do would be bypass a thread if you want to bash. For crying out loud the woman is dead. What else can people say about her?
Alot of people feel it would be two faced to talk about her one way when she's alive, then do the complete opposite just because she's passed on. I can see their point, actually...

I can see everyones point for wanting to bash someone they think is a child killer. I just think if you know a thread is specifically for something like a "rest in peace" out of respect why even come in there if you dont agree? Anyway, thats all I will say about that because I am not here to argue.:D

No, I'm not going to argue, either
smile.gif

So all I'll say is what Tybee said...

Tybee204 said:
Asking those that belive in Patsy guilt to stay off this thread is like asking those that believe she is innocent to not post on the threads expressing her guilt.
smile.gif

For people who strongly belive in Patsy Ramseys guilt passing on a thread like this one is equivalent to one that would read "Rest in Peace Now OJ and Nicole" upon OJ's passing.

It stirs passion

:laugh:
tybee204 said:
For people who strongly belive in Patsy Ramseys guilt passing on a thread like this one is equivalent to one that would read "Rest in Peace Now OJ and Nicole" upon OJ's passing.

It stirs passion
Well I could not pass that one for sure.

I will say that I thought the Ramsey's were guilty at one point, but you know I have to say if this is the person that done this to JonBenet then he should rot in hell, and that Pasty and JonBenet be together forever in eternity. Poor Pasty went to her death knowing that people were saying that her family did the killing. I thought so myself, I feel terrible, I hope this person gets whatever he has coming to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth