Karr A Possible Krank?

I wonder how they're going to kill that alibi? That's going to be a problem.

His brother thought he was in Atlanta with them that xmas. The family will be researching the photo albums to see if he was there.

Thanks for the link BGG. I'll quote from your link:

His ex-wife also says her husband did a lot of research on the JonBenet Ramsey case and also on Petaluma's own Polly Klaas.
Laura Karr also tells us she's devastated and embarrassed by these murder charges, but she does not believe that her husband did it. She says that during Christmas season of 1996 when JonBenet Ramsey was strangled and beaten to death in Colorado, they were living in Alabama at the time and she was with him the entire Christmas season.

Karr's brother was on the phone from an airport on Greta tonight (said he'll be interviewed tomorrow night on the show), and states there was a good family life in Alabama from 1989-2002. Never a known connection to Colorado or Ramseys. They had 2 young kids in Dec 1996 and it sounds impossible he could have been away unnoticed at Christmas for a trip to Colorado to see people he didn't apparently know. It's sounding right now much like someone wanting to get out of Thailand desperately over some trouble there, rather than a solved Ramsey case at this point. They'll have to make some connections to verify this no matter what he's saying.

cappuccina said:
...Ramsey's boys made a deal with him...
I hate to say it, but that's what I was thinking also.

You wash my back & I'll wash yours.

The guy avoids jail in Thailand & the Ramseys name is rehabilitated. The media is already falling all over themselves talking about how the Ramseys were persecuted all these years and now we know they must be innocent since the 'real killer' has finally been arrested.

was that here is a guy from the US looking at serving time in a Thai prison(which make ours look like country clubs!)-and he has found a way to get himself extradited back to the US. If they find out this guy is bogus, I hope they send him back-it would be a very fitting punishment for that type of God-awful deception! :loser: :loser: :loser:

The Thai authorities say he isnt being held for any crimes in Thailand

Maybe it is a scheme to have a ticket home paid by the citizens of Colorado.

This is absolutely strange. His ex-wife and brother both place Karr in Atlanta. Maybe Karr was so obsessed with the murder of JB (and Polly Klass) that he stumbled upon inside info. Maybe someone shared info with him. I'm not holding my breath on this one.

From what I have read.. THe Thia police picked him up at the request of the Boulder police.

It did not seem like he was interested or trying to come back to the states when they picked him up.

The brother seemed clueless. He did not know his brothers marital status and had no idea about the various legal problems Karr has had in relation to child *advertiser censored* (similair charges exist in GA as well) He seemed to be getting his 15 of fame but really not to know his brother to well.

The wife actually placed him in Alabama and the brother in Atlanta.
Seems their story conflicts as well.
I really think the police would have looked into his whereabouts before taking it this far. That would be the easiest way for them to eliminate some crazy writing emails from the real deal. Don't you think?

My Ex-husband works for Fox46 in Atlanta. He interviewed one of the attorneys today. The buzz in Atlanta is that they actually have DNA linking him to the crime. That they have been working on arresting this guy for a couple of months now. He was a 2nd grade teacher where JB had been going to school.....

lilac
There are no reports that he lived in or taught school in Boulder . Also my source at CNN said the DNA match leak proved to be false. If there was a DNA match it would be headlining every News Station and News Paper. They have all dropped that story like a hot potato.

tybee204 said:
lilac
There are no reports that he lived in or taught school in Boulder . Also my source at CNN said the DNA match leak proved to be false. If there was a DNA match it would be headlining every News Station and News Paper. They have all dropped that story like a hot potato.

I am just posting what he told me, he interviewed one of the attorneys today.

Trino said:
This is absolutely strange. His ex-wife and brother both place Karr in Atlanta. Maybe Karr was so obsessed with the murder of JB (and Polly Klass) that he stumbled upon inside info. Maybe someone shared info with him. I'm not holding my breath on this one.
I wouldn't be surprised...With all the leaks...
Again once the DNA test is back, then we will know for sure.....think?:innocent:

tybee204 said:
lilac

you know you're right...i haven't heard a word mentioned, this morning, about a DNA "match"......hmm

Pharlap said:
I wouldn't be surprised...With all the leaks...
Again once the DNA test is back, then we will know for sure.....think?:innocent:

With his admission that he was there that night but that Jon Benet's death was an accident, we either have a man that the Ramseys knew and who had an apparent sexual interest in children (California's child *advertiser censored* charge aids in assessing that liklihood) who murdered Jon Benet or we have a mental case who falsely confessed.

My antenna signal Karr being the likely murderer moreso than a person who falsely confessed.

BillyGoatGruff said:
The suspect's ex-wife is (grudgingly) supplying the sleazeball with an alibi, so she's probably telling the truth.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=local&id=4468925

I disagree - what she is probably doing is reacting to the truly unthinkable. that her ex-husband and father of her children murdered JonBenet. something wholely unimaginable and henious. she was already coping with him having a collection of child *advertiser censored*, which apparently caused her to file for divorce.

probably/possibly. it will be interesting to see if she and his brother come up with credible photographs of him sharing family xmas 10 years ago.

btw: i think 'sleazeball' far to a decent word for him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back