Arrest in JBR case part 2

tybee204

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
The other thread is getting hard to open.

Continue here please

Is it possible this guy and Patsy were friends or more than friends?

Since there was a ransom note, how would he know the amount of John's bonus?
UNLESS Patsy and this guy were having an affair and she told him how much the bonus check was?

I am JUST theorizing here.

PrayersForMaura said:
Is it possible this guy and Patsy were friends or more than friends?

Since there was a ransom note, how would he know the amount of John's bonus?
UNLESS Patsy and this guy were having an affair and she told him how much the bonus check was?

I am JUST theorizing here.
I am confused about the note too.

michelle said:
I am confused about the note too.
what if Patsy was lonely, met this guy through an Internet chat site and he became obsessed with her. She tried to get him to stop, and he killed JonBenet to get back at her? Or maybe he saw JonBenet, thought she was beautiful and so befriended Patsy to get closer to JonBenet?

There is some conflicting reports as to whether Karr was already in jail on other unrelated sex charges OR was is in jail now because of JBR connection, which is it?

"Among the facts he said were not generally known was the murder weapon and what the killer did with it. "

Has anybody else noticed this quote from an article Buzz posted on page 17 of Part 1? Sorry, I keep getting kicked out so I didn't get to finish the thread. The comment was made by one of the invetogators as an example of some of the information not made available to the public. I wonder which murder weapon he is referring to? the garrotte? the flashlight? or something unknown???

I think alot of mis-information was leaked today. In the next few days as this pans out its likely we will discover about half of it is bogus.

Until we hear more on this case, I am afraid to actually believe that this guy is the killer.

How did he know how much JR's bonus was, when he wrote the note? JR doesn't seem to know who this guy is.

He was E-Mailing PR. Did she correspond with him, and did she tell him anything that we had not heard?

I need a lot more proof, but most of all we need Justice for JB.

BillyGoatGruff:
QUOTE:
Hate to tell ya--Alabama & Georgia are right next to one another. It's a 2/3 hour drive from Atlanta to Alabammy, depending on the route you take. People routinely commute to Alabama to Atlanta for work on a daily schedule. So this "inconsistency" means squat.

I do know my geography! LOL! I am well aware of the location of Alabama and Georgia, having lived in Atlanta for most of my life.

I found it odd that the wife and/or brother did not state that the entire family was together for Christmas 1996 in one location. She said Alabama and he said Atlanta.

I thought it was interesting....Apparently, you did not.

However, I would appreciate it if you did not refer to my opinions as "squat". Thank you. :(

I'm having trouble figuring the reason for that long ransom note also. It still makes no sense.

I could maybe see Patsy letting someone come in on Christmas night to photograph JB without telling John. Things got out of hand & next thing she knows, JB is dead.

Although, let's remember Karr's wife says he was with her in Alabama (or Georgia, with the brother) on Christmas night. So now he has 2 people giving him an alibi.

I think this is going to prove a wild goose chase, of sorts. I think the guy is a pedo krank who wanted to take credit for a bigger, more famous crime than merely molesting elementary school students and having kiddie *advertiser censored* on his computer. By claiming to be JBR's killer, that will keep him outof GP and in PC forever.

He wasn't in jail and he is now in jail because he had outstanding warrants in CA for not showing up to court on child *advertiser censored* charges. The Ramseys themselves are the ones who gave boulder police info about him, there own lawyer said so in a press interview. Sounds to me like the wife and brother's story of him doing research and getting in too deep may be believable.

Is there a DNA match? Anyone know for sure one way or another.

justice2 said:
Is there a DNA match? Anyone know for sure one way or another.
I seen tonight that it matches, but I dont know for sure. I have not heard anything else about it.

michelle said:
I seen tonight that it matches, but I dont know for sure. I have not heard anything else about it.

Please tell us where you saw that it matches. I've seen nothing of the sort.

6 John Mark Karr 41 Hamilton Al
10 John Mark Karr 41 Petaluma Ca
12 John Mark Karr 41 Hamilton Al
19 John Mark Karr 41 Hamilton Al
26 John Mark Karr 41 Santa Rosa Ca
27 John Mark Karr 41 Santa Rosa Ca
37 John Mark Karr 41 Petaluma Ca

There is no verification of a DNA match. That was one of many leaks that came out of un unspecified source today.

Buzzm1 said:
6 John Mark Karr 41 Hamilton Al
10 John Mark Karr 41 Petaluma Ca
12 John Mark Karr 41 Hamilton Al
19 John Mark Karr 41 Hamilton Al
26 John Mark Karr 41 Santa Rosa Ca
27 John Mark Karr 41 Santa Rosa Ca
37 John Mark Karr 41 Petaluma Ca
confused.gif
confused.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if we find that this is all a hoax perpetrated by team Ramsey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back