Troy Gentry of Montgomery Gentry charged with killing tame bear in a pen

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Troy Lee Gentry, half of the country music duo Montgomery Gentry, has been charged with killing a tame bear and then making it look as if it was a hunting trophy, authorities said on Wednesday.

According to an indictment unsealed this week, in October 2004 Gentry paid $4,650 to shoot the "trophy-caliber" bear named "Cubby" at the Minnesota Wildlife Connection in northern Minnesota, which advertises itself as a place where animals can be photographed in the wild.

After using a bow and arrow to kill the animal inside its pen, Gentry and the owner of the preserve tagged the bear and registered it with the state as if it had been killed in the wild. A videotape was edited to make it appear that Gentry had hunted down the bear.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060816/en_nm/leisure_gentry_dc&printer=1

Suddenly I am not such a fan of his. :razz:

this is disgusting. that poor cubby. :(

Man is so, so cruel. How could someone hurt an animal like this? It's just despicable.

When I read that the other day I though "How freaking cruel" and I loved them! Now I dont know if I am going to listen to their music. :snooty:

What a JACKASS, IDIOT, LOWLIFE, LOSER, SOB.... I could go on. I think PETA should organize a boycott of all their music!!

Pandora said:
What a SCHMUCK!
Well I think the same thing, however do you know what that Jewish word means in english?

:blowkiss:

Pharlap said:
Well I think the same thing, however do you know what that Jewish word means in english?

:blowkiss:

schmuck=guy part (down low). :)

He sure is a moron. I hope they throw the book at him.

luvbeaches said:
schmuck=guy part (down low). :)

He sure is a moron. I hope they throw the book at him.

Hummm, I think your thinking of something different..
Both sexes have it......:innocent:
And yes he's a moron...

Tom - Mel - now Troy:doh: ! Anybody know of any clean, honest, good-looking actors or singers I could admire? Might as well pull out my Harlequin books...

Pharlap said:
Hummm, I think your thinking of something different..
Both sexes have it......:innocent:
And yes he's a moron...

I'm thinking of something that a guy has. :) That's the slang I know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back