He Knew The Family

MistyM

Reaction score
Karr MUST have had some sort of connection to the family if he was questioned at the beginning of the investigation. BUT HOW? any idea of how he would be connected? speculation? google?

I read somehwere that he had applied for a job in the Boulder area and been turned down. Was Patsy on the School Board? DO School Boards in the US participate on teacher selection panels?

There are also conflicting reports about the family knowing him. Radio Scotland is reporting this!

According to Pam Paugh, John couldn't remember the guy's name when he phoned to tell her about the arrest - she said John said it was no-one they'd heard of and that she hadn't heard of him now that she knew the name.

Then John Ramsey said he couldn't comment about whether they knew him or not.

he must have seen her before obviously. to get so obsessed with her. i wonder if he wanted to take her away and really not hurt her. but lost it.

so many questions.

i would SO love to hear what they asked him when they questioned him and how they found out about him.

is there a list somewhere of all the people questioned. available online?

I'll have to remember where I read this tonight, but he said JonBenet and him were in love with each other. :crazy:

It sets me to wondering if he had pokied anything else up inside of her before that night. Didn't they say she showed signs of being sexually violated before.

Speaking of odd, didn't it look like he had pretty big man titties, to the point I could swear he was wearing a bra!~ If you want me to I'll delete this sentence. It was bizarre! I think he was pretty mixed up sexually, and maybe one reason he traveled a lot in the Orient is you can get almost any drug you want there, and maybe he was taking female hormones. Just a thought mind you from looking him over pretty close tonight. LOL

Scandi

i have a feeling this guy is going to turn out to be one freak.

wonder if he has any blogs under an assumed name.

He was a teacher BEFORE his child *advertiser censored* charge in 2001 and his marriage broke down after his offence - so does that mean that prior to 2001 he had "no history"?

So does that mean you think JonBenet was his first act of sexual perversion on a child? He was 31 then. Hmmmm I'd have a hard time believing that. Who knows, but I bet they now link him to many other crimes as his face qwill be plastered everywhere!

Scandi

No I was referring to the fact that it's always been claimed that the Ramseys couldn't have done it because they had "no history"!

scandi said:
So does that mean you think JonBenet was his first act of sexual perversion on a child? He was 31 then. Hmmmm I'd have a hard time believing that. Who knows, but I bet they now link him to many other crimes as his face qwill be plastered everywhere!

Scandi

Scandi, did you see this sketch of a suspect in another 6 year old girl missing from Arkansas in 1995?
http://www.morgannick.com/composite.html

Oh, scandi, you just made me LOL. I thought the same thing. He needs a mansierre. He had a freaky and effeminate look about him. Perhaps it was just the lighting.

you are cute scandi. lol.

he kinda looked like he was wearing eyeliner. and very feminine look yes.

Jayelles said:
No I was referring to the fact that it's always been claimed that the Ramseys couldn't have done it because they had "no history"!
but its a moot point unless u are implying he isnt the perp..he had history in reverse-have the ramseys been charged with murder ever/ But moreimportantly have they been arrested since then for murder..NO..this guy followed with an arrest and he flew the coop.
And if u look at the research before a perp has been arrested - he has gotten away with it many times before. No way he started with jon benet and no way her parents killed her either.

This was the culmination of a lifetime of sick fantasies - those being of killing a child in the process of sexual gratification..
-he pply masturbated while he was killing her.

looking at all these other cases. i'm not suprised at anything this guy has probably done.

I just saw a clip of him on CBS news, IMO he seemed to be beaming with the attention he's getting, so many reporters, cameras, I think he's going to be wanting as much attention as he can get, which in turn will drive whoever will be his lawyer crazy! He does have a feminine look and way about him, just in the little bit it showed and his eyes did seem to be accented a bit with make up but some people do have heavy lashes and I could be wrong about that, he's very slim and yes, his bust certainly does umm stand out. He's not admitting to everything, saying "no comment" on many questions. Will we ever have all our questions answered? For example just what did make those marks on her body, was it in fact a stun gun? Why the size 12 panties? Why was her hair put in all those bands? What was with the pineapple and tea? Did he take certain things with him as a souvenier?
I have gone back and forth all these years on what could have happened, many times starting to think the family must be involved because nothing made sense and that ransom note was so long and so crazy and Patsy couldn't be ruled out, then thinking no, I just can't see them doing to her little body everything that was done. As what happens in many horrible crimes, what we find out happens is people you'd never suspect do things you'd never see coming. Everyone was outraged at what happened to this beautiful little girl and we all wanted justice, we just didn't know who to get it from.
I hope JonBenet will now get justice, I hope she's at peace and Patsy is there with her both in a much better place and knowing nothing bad will ever happen again. I'm sure he has other victims, I hope they will get justice also. No telling how many children now have been saved from his abuse now that he's been arrested.

OB

My very first question would be: Did you act ALONE? If not, who else was involved.

Old Broad said:
I just saw a clip of him on CBS news, IMO he seemed to be beaming with the attention he's getting, so many reporters, cameras, I think he's going to be wanting as much attention as he can get, which in turn will drive whoever will be his lawyer crazy! He does have a feminine look and way about him, just in the little bit it showed and his eyes did seem to be accented a bit with make up but some people do have heavy lashes and I could be wrong about that, he's very slim and yes, his bust certainly does umm stand out. He's not admitting to everything, saying "no comment" on many questions. Will we ever have all our questions answered? For example just what did make those marks on her body, was it in fact a stun gun? Why the size 12 panties? Why was her hair put in all those bands? What was with the pineapple and tea? Did he take certain things with him as a souvenier?
I have gone back and forth all these years on what could have happened, many times starting to think the family must be involved because nothing made sense and that ransom note was so long and so crazy and Patsy couldn't be ruled out, then thinking no, I just can't see them doing to her little body everything that was done. As what happens in many horrible crimes, what we find out happens is people you'd never suspect do things you'd never see coming. Everyone was outraged at what happened to this beautiful little girl and we all wanted justice, we just didn't know who to get it from.
I hope JonBenet will now get justice, I hope she's at peace and Patsy is there with her both in a much better place and knowing nothing bad will ever happen again. I'm sure he has other victims, I hope they will get justice also. No telling how many children now have been saved from his abuse now that he's been arrested.

OB
i agree-he is that kind of attention grabbing type-and getting the real goods on him may be dragged out so he keeps getting attention-however-he will always get attention as this case will alway be talked about and written about-especially if he did it..cuz there will be some major discussion of false accusations.
It will be an example case in all law classes.

Jayelles said:
I read somehwere that he had applied for a job in the Boulder area and been turned down. Was Patsy on the School Board? DO School Boards in the US participate on teacher selection panels?

In my area, school boards don't actually hire teachers but they do give a broad sweeping stamp of approval. Patsy was very involved in the kids' schools in Boulder, but I'm not sure about her and the school boards.

Pure speculation on my part but I wonder if he had a connection to any of the Calif. people we "know"? He had lived in Petaluma. Perhaps visiting with a person from Calif. who was living in Boulder and being in the Ramsey house with this person at times, and having access to JB? I think the Calif. person would be totally innocent of anything. This arrangement would have just given Karr introduction into the family and the layout of the house, and maybe Patsy/John never even met him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back