Let's Bring It Back Around

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Before everyone starts to really believe this is the guy I want to point out a couple of things.

If they had a match on the DNA then Wood, Ramsey, and their whole team would be SCREAMING IT. That would be the end of the story. All she wrote. Done deal. Nothing else would matter.

His ex-wife and brother have both said Karr spent the Christmas Holiday, meaning the 25th and 26th, with the family in Georgia. They have pictures and such to prove it.

All of the people who put so much stock in the DNA...I would like to ask you something. If Karr's DNA doesn't match should he be let go?

It doesn't match. Mark my words.

as much as i want to find the closure myself on this, i do believe no one can argue with your points.

have they shown this pictures to the public yet?

Tricia said:
Before everyone starts to really believe this is the guy I want to point out a couple of things.

If they had a match on the DNA then Wood, Ramsey, and their whole team would be SCREAMING IT. That would be the end of the story. All she wrote. Done deal. Nothing else would matter.

His ex-wife and brother have both said Karr spent the Christmas Holiday, meaning the 25th and 26th, with the family in Georgia. They have pictures and such to prove it.

All of the people who put so much stock in the DNA...I would like to ask you something. If Karr's DNA doesn't match should he be let go?

It doesn't match. Mark my words.
Fascinating how all the Ramsey supporters are doing their somersaults of joy before even knowing if that guy has an airtight alibi for the night in question.

Thai official said he does not have a lawyer.

well. just like you want to see dna evidence. i want to see evidence that he was in these places on chistmas. i could believe that his family is trying to cover his butt because they are afraid, and just spouting this info out with no proof.

/shrug

who knows.

The arrest warrant was just signed the 15th. I wonder if it was signed based on the statements of the Thai Police saying he claimed it was 2nd degree murder.

A lot of people with what were thought to be airtight alibis have turned out to be guilty. I don't trust friends or family - especially here, where the guy appears to be a proven pedophile, regardless of if he killed JBR, and the brother who is providing an alibi is in complete denial.

If the DNA doesn't match - there'd need to be some other evidence - such as if he has indeed unpublished, not publicly known (even on internet) info about the crime (after all, it could have been done by two people, according to some credible people). I'm still on a wait and see - but the evidence against the Ramseys doesn't convince me at all either. A confession doesn't convince me, unless it matches correctly against the crime scene and unpublished details.

yes he seems definately delusional as one person stated on another thread. he could be completely confused right now and admitting to it. and shouldn't he have a lawyer for this? i mean legally? is he under thai law or american law?

perhaps he chose not to have a lawyer after he was read his rights. but he's obviously not all together in the head with his statements of being in love with jonbenet.

i still think he probably did it. i can't see the authorities doing this so publically after months of investigation if they weren't pretty darn sure he was guilty.

i just heard on the news there was a dna match. i THINK i just did. hmmm.

Sounds like they got their guy. I pray they did. This guy sounds extremely dangerous and is being looked at for at least one other crime AFTER JonBenet's murder, according to the US HS Attache.

Believe me, I won't take his family's word at face value. There needs to be rock solid proof that this guy was not in Boulder on the 25/26, 1996.

It SOUNDS like it's a good alibi but we have to wait and see.

My new Mantra is this; Michael Tracey is into this story up to his neck. Tracey is a liar and a fraud as we have proven. Since he is involved I know something is really not right about this whole thing.

If you are wondering who Tracey is please read here.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5292

Then, please read at the whole forum dedicated to Michael Tracey and his frauds.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

Tricia
PS. Michael Tracey is one of the people emailing with Karr along with Ramsey attorney Lin Wood and Patsy Ramsey. These emails were turned over to the Boulder D.A. which led to the arrest.

Now that we've got more details - this just seems all wrong - I fully expected someone closer to the family to be arrested for the murder - but this guy doesn't even seem to have much of a tie with Boulder let alone the family.

PLUS - he was still married with children at the time of the murder - and living in Alabama??????? How did he slip away to Boulder to commit a murder? His wife is saying that they spent Christmas together. How long is a flight to Boulder? How did he find JonBenet?

This whole business about him being in love with Jonbenet - and paedophilia, it reminds me of that poster who used to post at jamesons - Bluefire.

tybee204 said:
The arrest warrant was just signed the 15th. I wonder if it was signed based on the statements of the Thai Police saying he claimed it was 2nd degree murder.

No Tybee, as he was followed by American LE for 21 days then arrested yesterday the 16th at 4 in the afternoon at his house. The warrant was signed on the 15th.

One way he could have been both places is if he killed her on the 26th and then flew out to his family in Alabama or Arkansas the next morning, spending the next 4 days of Christmas with them where they could take all the pics they wanted with him by the Christmas tree.

Scandi

oy vey tricia! now i have a whole new forum to read all night. tsk tsk lol.

i don't blame you for your thoughts. this guy sounds atrocious.

i hope if this really IS the killer. that these connections with michael tracey don't jeopardize the investigation.

all in all, we all just want the truth. no matter what we believe.

justice for jonbenet!

But he lived with his wife and kids at the time, didn't he? Where would he be flying "in" from?

Excellent point, scandi. Until I see the DATED photos, however, I am very skeptical of his family's claims they exist. He would have been smart to make certain he was in some 1996 Christmas photos. But when his brother told Greta that he didn't even know if his brother was still married or that he was in Thailand, well, I have my doubts.

I've been thinking about the DNA under the fingernails. I read here tonight that it was compromised because they used only one clipper, not 10.

How about the fact that the first nail that was clipped was not compromised! And that is why Dr Lee today on MSNBC mentioned that DNA under the fingernails. It was a bad connection they had with him on the phone and he almost speaks Greek to me, but that and the blood spot in the panties were what he mentioned.

Scandi

just seeing that phrase 'blood spot on the panties' makes me realize how frigging SAD this case is. i mean it's a case and everything. but omg. i have a young daughter (who was born shortly after jonbenet died actually) and i'm telling you if i was reading info about her murder on the net like this. blatant points. i would probably die. if patsy and john are really innocent. i feel sick for them after all of this. i really do.

I bet they do have a DNA match. I pray they do. Let this be over and the monster behind bars!

MistyM said:
oy vey tricia! now i have a whole new forum to read all night. tsk tsk lol.

i don't blame you for your thoughts. this guy sounds atrocious.

i hope if this really IS the killer. that these connections with michael tracey don't jeopardize the investigation.

all in all, we all just want the truth. no matter what we believe.

justice for jonbenet!

MistyM, I agree 100 percent. Truer words have never been spoken!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back