807 users online (115 members and 692 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

so they've got one of them

I always knew the murder was committed by pedophiles. So now one of them has been arrested. There will be more IMO, at least three. There would have been four but one escaped the net by dying first IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiesheila
    I always knew the murder was committed by pedophiles. So now one of them has been arrested. There will be more IMO, at least three. There would have been four but one escaped the net by dying first IMO.
    Maybe, time will tell. On what do you base this? Not being rude just very interseted in what you are alleging.

I'm not even interested.
    But just for curiousity sake, what person that died, Santa Bill?
    Give it up Aussie, there was no pedophile ring.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzbar
    Maybe, time will tell. On what do you base this? Not being rude just very interseted in what you are alleging.
    I think there was Santa, CW, CG and GM there that night, maybe one or two more hangers on. It now seems unlikely that Karr was there that night, although he apparently knows details about the case that have never been made public. My guess is that being a pedophile himself, he has learnt these details via the pedophile grapevine. I think that when he was arrested on those other charges in Thailand, his emotional state was such that he confessed to a crime that he did not commit but was totally obsessed with.

I think there was Santa, CW, CG and GM there that night, maybe one or two more hangers on. It now seems unlikely that Karr was there that night, although he apparently knows details about the case that have never been made public. My guess is that being a pedophile himself, he has learnt these details via the pedophile grapevine. I think that when he was arrested on those other charges in Thailand, his emotional state was such that he confessed to a crime that he did not commit but was totally obsessed with.
    Karr was picked up by authorities in Bangkok Thailand, at the request of US authorities. There were no charges in Thailand, and he was not under arrest for any charges where he was living in Thailand.
    dragonfly >!<

Were are you getting your information, he wasn't under arrest in Thailand. Not trying to be a smart-ass here, just don't know where some of your posts are coming from

Quote Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
    Were are you getting your information, he wasn't under arrest in Thailand. Not trying to be a smart-ass here, just don't know where some of your posts are coming from
    This is correct, he was not facing any criminal charges in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly707
    Karr was picked up by authorities in Bangkok Thailand, at the request of US authorities. There were no charges in Thailand, and he was not under arrest for any charges where he was living in Thailand.
    Thanks for correcting me dragonfly707, I wasn't sure what happened in Thailand and was too lazy to look up what seemed to me a minor detail wrt to the JonBenet murder. So I think that when he was picked up by authorities in Thailand, his emotional state was such that he confessed to a crime that he did not commit but was totally obsessed with.

Thanks for correcting me dragonfly707, I wasn't sure what happened in Thailand and was too lazy to look it up. So I think that when he was picked up by authorities in Thailand, his emotional state was such that he confessed to a crime that he did no at commit but was totally obsessed with.
    Not sure if his emotional state or a possible mental illness has contributed to false confession, but you might be interested to know that the general consensus is that he is obsessed with the murder of JBR, and that his confession is likely false. The jury is still out on the idea of false, and most people hope that the DA has something strong which might support his strange confession. But at this point it appears indeed doubtful.

The best thing that all this has done, is that it has brought extreme focus back to Boulder CO and the murder of JBR. Now that the sleeping lion is indeed awake, perhaps it will not be as easy for the DA's office to get the large lion to go back to sleep. One can hope!
    dragonfly >!<

You think that four people were in that house for hours without waking anyone up?

cbsnews.com has an interactive on the Ramsey case that shows the floor plans for this house. It has FOUR floors!

Quote Originally Posted by wenchie
    You think that four people were in that house for hours without waking anyone up?
    And maybe one or two more hangers on

Not to mention leaving virtually no forensic evidence.

The story used go that Patsy let them all in.
    Where is Trenton Duckett?

I think there were four. The mastermind, the 'two gentlemen', and the one who wrote the note.

I suppose the perp must be a pedophile, but he's probably not part of a ring.

My guess is that JK wasn't even in the state at the time. IOW I believe his ex-wife.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast