so they've got one of them

aussiesheila

Inactive
Reaction score
I always knew the murder was committed by pedophiles. So now one of them has been arrested. There will be more IMO, at least three. There would have been four but one escaped the net by dying first IMO.

aussiesheila said:
I always knew the murder was committed by pedophiles. So now one of them has been arrested. There will be more IMO, at least three. There would have been four but one escaped the net by dying first IMO.
Maybe, time will tell. On what do you base this? Not being rude just very interseted in what you are alleging.

I'm not even interested.
But just for curiousity sake, what person that died, Santa Bill?
Give it up Aussie, there was no pedophile ring.

kazzbar said:
Maybe, time will tell. On what do you base this? Not being rude just very interseted in what you are alleging.
I think there was Santa, CW, CG and GM there that night, maybe one or two more hangers on. It now seems unlikely that Karr was there that night, although he apparently knows details about the case that have never been made public. My guess is that being a pedophile himself, he has learnt these details via the pedophile grapevine. I think that when he was arrested on those other charges in Thailand, his emotional state was such that he confessed to a crime that he did not commit but was totally obsessed with.

aussiesheila said:
I think there was Santa, CW, CG and GM there that night, maybe one or two more hangers on. It now seems unlikely that Karr was there that night, although he apparently knows details about the case that have never been made public. My guess is that being a pedophile himself, he has learnt these details via the pedophile grapevine. I think that when he was arrested on those other charges in Thailand, his emotional state was such that he confessed to a crime that he did not commit but was totally obsessed with.
Karr was picked up by authorities in Bangkok Thailand, at the request of US authorities. There were no charges in Thailand, and he was not under arrest for any charges where he was living in Thailand.

aussiesheila said:
Were are you getting your information, he wasn't under arrest in Thailand. Not trying to be a smart-*advertiser censored* here, just don't know where some of your posts are coming from :confused:

Tom'sGirl said:
Were are you getting your information, he wasn't under arrest in Thailand. Not trying to be a smart-*advertiser censored* here, just don't know where some of your posts are coming from :confused:
This is correct, he was not facing any criminal charges in Thailand.

dragonfly707 said:
Karr was picked up by authorities in Bangkok Thailand, at the request of US authorities. There were no charges in Thailand, and he was not under arrest for any charges where he was living in Thailand.
Thanks for correcting me dragonfly707, I wasn't sure what happened in Thailand and was too lazy to look up what seemed to me a minor detail wrt to the JonBenet murder. So I think that when he was picked up by authorities in Thailand, his emotional state was such that he confessed to a crime that he did not commit but was totally obsessed with.

aussiesheila said:
Thanks for correcting me dragonfly707, I wasn't sure what happened in Thailand and was too lazy to look it up. So I think that when he was picked up by authorities in Thailand, his emotional state was such that he confessed to a crime that he did no at commit but was totally obsessed with.
Not sure if his emotional state or a possible mental illness has contributed to false confession, but you might be interested to know that the general consensus is that he is obsessed with the murder of JBR, and that his confession is likely false. The jury is still out on the idea of false, and most people hope that the DA has something strong which might support his strange confession. But at this point it appears indeed doubtful.

The best thing that all this has done, is that it has brought extreme focus back to Boulder CO and the murder of JBR. Now that the sleeping lion is indeed awake, perhaps it will not be as easy for the DA's office to get the large lion to go back to sleep. One can hope!

aussiesheila said:

You think that four people were in that house for hours without waking anyone up?

cbsnews.com has an interactive on the Ramsey case that shows the floor plans for this house. It has FOUR floors!

wenchie said:
You think that four people were in that house for hours without waking anyone up?
And maybe one or two more hangers on ;)

wenchie said:
Not to mention leaving virtually no forensic evidence.

wenchie said:
I think there were four. The mastermind, the 'two gentlemen', and the one who wrote the note.

I suppose the perp must be a pedophile, but he's probably not part of a ring.

My guess is that JK wasn't even in the state at the time. IOW I believe his ex-wife.

wenchie said:
I think Patsy was awake and let Santa in and then fell asleep in the living room waiting for Santa's friend the photographer to arrive. I think at least three others crept in down to the basement after she fell asleep. I can't remember any of your previous posts wenchie and whether if I should be taking your question seriously or not. Just in case I've given you a reply.

justice2 said:
cbsnews.com has an interactive on the Ramsey case that shows the floor plans for this house. It has FOUR floors!

The floor plans are also in PMPT.

aussiesheila said:
I think Patsy was awake and let Santa in and then fell asleep in the living room waiting for Santa's friend the photographer to arrive. I think at least three others crept in down to the basement after she fell asleep. I can't remember any of your previous posts wenchie and whether if I should be taking your question seriously or not. Just in case I've given you a reply.
I don't understand. Patsy had professional photographers for Jonbenet: why would she let one into her house in the middle of the night....without telling her husband, and when they all had to get up in a few hours?

What I'd really like to know is how all these people managed to leave nothing behind and to wake no one up.

Don't you think a little girl who had been hit by a stun gun would be screaming afterwards? There had to be running water to wash her up, lights on to find the clothes she was changed into, someone going through the drawers and cupboards to serve the tea and pineapple, etc.

Your whole scenario makes no sense at all, IMO.

wenchie said:
I don't understand. Patsy had professional photographers for Jonbenet: why would she let one into her house in the middle of the night....without telling her husband, and when they all had to get up in a few hours?
I've asked that same question more than once. Patsy had portofolios of photos of JonBenet. She had professional photographers that spent hours with JonBenet during the day taking pictures of her in different outfits.

So why would she keep her child up late on Christmas night for some basement photo session (the basement, ew, what about their "picturesque" living room? As IF Patsy would want basement photos) when they have to be up really early to travel the next day? Why would she allow someone who wants to photograph her daughter come over at midnight and keep her up? Why would she need to keep it a secret from John when she was free to take JonBenet to any photo studio during the week?

Helena U said:
Not to mention leaving virtually no forensic evidence.

Agreed. Pretty neat trick for that many peeps (in the proposed theory) to parade around the house/basement without leaving a trace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back