Looks like he's reading from a script

GuruJosh

Inactive
Reaction score
I saw the video of this guy's 'confession', and it looks like he's in an amateur movie or something. Looks like he's acting!

Could it be that we have a mentally disturbed, attention-starved pedophile, who was (according to his brother) researching child slayings (for some reason), and delved into the JBR case so deep that it triggered something inside him to 'admit' to the crime, for attention or some other complex subconscious reason?

Surely if he knew THAT much about the case, as his brother implies, it is a possibility that he is simply unhinged.

GuruJosh said:
I saw the video of this guy's 'confession', and it looks like he's in an amateur movie or something. Looks like he's acting!

Could it be that we have a mentally disturbed, attention-starved pedophile, who was (according to his brother) researching child slayings (for some reason), and delved into the JBR case so deep that it triggered something inside him to 'admit' to the crime, for attention or some other complex subconscious reason?

Surely if he knew THAT much about the case, as his brother implies, it is a possibility that he is simply unhinged.

That is exactly what I think many of us fear. I hope though that it is not the case and that if he says he did it that it is the truth.

Sure is a possibility, unless there is hard evidence, he may just be playing a part, but this aspect of unrevealed forensic evidence must be the key bit.

I would like to hear what this is, remember his brother and sister were offering him an alibi for the night of JonBenet's death complete with pictures, I'll bet the tabs are right onto that, NI come on down!

Time will tell if he is just another Ramsey cookie!

GuruJosh said:

that is always a possiblity but remember he is a smart guy and he could very well be telling the truth too

UKGuy said:
Sure is a possibility, unless there is hard evidence, he may just be playing a part, but this aspect of unrevealed forensic evidence must be the key bit.

I would like to hear what this is, remember his brother and sister were offering him an alibi for the night of JonBenet's death complete with pictures, I'll bet the tabs are right onto that, NI come on down!

Time will tell if he is just another Ramsey cookie!

they will have to prove the date those pictures were taken and by more than writing on them-it will have to be stamped-i mean its 10 years ago for them too-its really hard to know what u were doing last christmas never mind 10 years ago
I cant recall who i visit over time-some christmas's u go home -others u dont etc.
Its easy to think u know something and find there is a gap in time where he could have killed her
I think what might be revealed is a pedophile ring or group and this is part of it..

Don't give Aussie any credit, her head will swell.
There's been no suggestion that was the case.

i too felt things looked fishy in his confession. he looked drugged, he looked like a rag doll as they kinda forged him around, (course he looked like pee wee herman with the britches he had on too), he looked like he was too worried to be scared if that makes any sense. freaky part is we just found out that he came to NW alabama and went to school at UNA AND taught as a sub at several schools in the area.....im so thankful he didnt murder anyone here, who knows if there will be abuse claims from this.

"Could it be that we have a mentally disturbed, attention-starved pedophile, who was (according to his brother) researching child slayings (for some reason), and delved into the JBR case so deep that it triggered something inside him to 'admit' to the crime, for attention or some other complex subconscious reason?"

Yeah, he could be a compulsive confessor. He didn't seem very lucid on camera.

The brother bothered me while listening to him on Greta last night.

Going on and one about the research of pedophiles, how he'd been in contact with Polly Classes, murderer and so on.... Felt he got in too deep, made like the brother's were so close, yet when put on the spot about Karr's marriage or anything personal like that, the brother then said they had lost contact when he moved to California. He also stated that Karr lived with the grandparents for sometime as a child...................huh??

Karr fits the part of the pedophile, they all look like a deer caught in the headlights when they are arrested.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back