1206 users online (200 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Michael Tracey is a proven liar. He is in this up to his neck. Be wary

U of Colorado Professor Michael Tracey has been in direct email contact with the suspect for quite some time.

Please, if you could do me just one little favor, read about Michael Tracey and how he would have no problem accusing an innocent person, any person, of this crime just to further his money making documentarys.

Please read this whole forum. It's not a lot put it paints the picture of Tracey.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=249

I would start with the 5th thread down. The one about the Forums for Justice press release.

Jayelles, anything you can do to help me convince our wonderful posters that Tracey is a big scammer would be appreciated.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

But if this guys DNA matches....
    We all know about Tracey Tricia, but maybe, just maybe, he got lucky this time...
    I wanna know about the DNA match.

Quote Originally Posted by narlacat
    But if this guys DNA matches....
    We all know about Tracey Tricia, but maybe, just maybe, he got lucky this time...
    I wanna know about the DNA match.
    The DNA won't match.

CLICK HERE

OR

Yeah ok, I wonder why a match wasn't done earlier before all this who ha
    I'm still hoping it does.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    The DNA won't match.
    How long will the DNA match take???? What is your take on this whole thing (I am sure if I read all threads I could figure it out), but give us/me a little background on this Tracy guy and your thoughts.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Tricia already did at the start of the thread, follow link.

The DNA won't match.
    The news last night said that the DNA was a match. They were discussing how easy it was to get Karr's DNA/tested against JB's and how quickly this was done. Maybe it was erroneous reporting, I don't know; they did report that, however.

U of Colorado Professor Michael Tracey has been in direct email contact with the suspect for quite some time.

Please, if you could do me just one little favor, read about Michael Tracey and how he would have no problem accusing an innocent person, any person, of this crime just to further his money making documentarys.

Please read this whole forum. It's not a lot put it paints the picture of Tracey.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=249

I would start with the 5th thread down. The one about the Forums for Justice press release.

Jayelles, anything you can do to help me convince our wonderful posters that Tracey is a big scammer would be appreciated.

Tracey turned the lead over to LE; they pursued and arrested Karr. The latest reports say that Karr admitted to being with Jon Benet when she died and allegedly says her death was an accident.

If Karr turns out to be guilty, that means the Ramseys were horribly demonized and defamed. I do not think anyone should, or would want to, risk defaming others at this time.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    The news last night said that the DNA was a match. They were discussing how easy it was to get Karr's DNA/tested against JB's and how quickly this was done. Maybe it was erroneous reporting, I don't know; they did report that, however.
    The media got it wrong. If the DNA had already been matched it would have been the lead story about the arrest. Since it was only one or two stations early on that reported it then I can safely say it was a mistake.

The DNA won't match.

CLICK HERE

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Wudge
    Tracey turned the lead over to LE; they pursued and arrested Karr. The latest reports say that Karr admitted to being with Jon Benet when she died and allegedly says her death was an accident.

If Karr turns out to be guilty, that means the Ramseys were horribly demonized and defamed. I do not think anyone should, or would want to, risk defaming others at this time.
    Just how did Mr. Tracey get this "lead"????

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I will be cheering for John and Patsy if this turned out to be real. But the same factors that made the case sensational make Karr extremely unlikely. He just said on camera "I love JonBenet"..."It was an accident"...but "No comment" to the really relevant questions. He sounds like a really screwed up guy who followed the case closely and "fell" in love with the victim...like in the old movie "Laura". There are many people on the forums who could repeat or say things that some LE would say "only the killer would know". That is in fact one of the big revelations in exposed "false confessions" cases. LE claimed that special knowledge that turned out to be in their own minds. The exuberance is premature.

The media got it wrong. If the DNA had already been matched it would have been the lead story about the arrest. Since it was only one or two stations early on that reported it then I can safely say it was a mistake.

The DNA won't match.
    But if Tracey engineered this, with help from others, they would have to know that in the end it wouldn't pan out. I can't see the relevance of it all.

<<The exuberance is premature>>

Sure Lacy, but some of us want it to be true for closure for JonBenet.
    It's hard not to be anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    But if Tracey engineered this, with help from others, they would have to know that in the end it wouldn't pan out. I can't see the relevance of it all.
    Why would he engineer this - I'm confused - trying to catch up on everything now - 10 years after the fact.....

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Just how did Mr. Tracey get this "lead"????
    He was in online communication with Karr, for whatever reason, he became suspicious.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast