757 users online (181 members and 576 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.

What Led Them to Karr???

Does anyone know what led them to Karr????

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

The Ramseys themselves as far as I can tell.
    He was emailing PR...or Tracey....or both?

Quote Originally Posted by poco
    Does anyone know what led them to Karr????
    not sure...it's not clear if the Ramsey's knew this guy, & the guy had no comment regarding any involvement w/the Ramsey's.....i guess we're to assume that he was emailing people..LE?? & maybe that's what led them to him......

i DID hear a reporter in Thailand, say last night, that Karr was arrested there for immigration reasons...visa had expired or something to that affect...so he was NOT arrested there on sex charges, like we had heard early on....the Thai officials worked w/the US in getting him ....

Grrr....drives me crazy that the news outlets are reporting all this unsubstantiated info as "fact".

I heard (radio news this morning) the Ramsey's brought him up first, very early on....then this Karr guy was writing the professor in CO that did a documentary on the intruder theory, the professor alerted to the police to the correspondence saying this guy was obsessed with Jon Benets murder.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448
    I heard (radio news this morning) the Ramsey's brought him up first, very early on....then this Karr guy was writing the professor in CO that did a documentary on the intruder theory, the professor alerted to the police to the correspondence saying this guy was obsessed with Jon Benets murder.
    How could the Ramsey's brought him up first - early on - I thought John Ramsey said last evening he didn't believe he knew this fellow. This is getting all to confusing......

I guess we will have to wait for the book!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

How could the Ramsey's brought him up first - early on - I thought John Ramsey said last evening he didn't believe he knew this fellow. This is getting all to confusing......

I guess we will have to wait for the book!
    I don't know Poco, just reporting what I heard on the news...this is all so very odd, the whole thing.

I don't know Poco, just reporting what I heard on the news...this is all so very odd, the whole thing.
    No kidding --- lol - we need a FACT thread - so far all I have heard is speculation.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No kidding --- lol - we need a FACT thread - so far all I have heard is speculation.

Yep...why don't ya start one? I couldn't even get on here last night, and now, there is so many new threads, so many ideas, theories, some facts, I'm all confused this morning

lol, i agree....so far i don't think we've heard a lot of FACT yet...

Yep...why don't ya start one? I couldn't even get on here last night, and now, there is so many new threads, so many ideas, theories, some facts, I'm all confused this morning
    AND the longer I stay on here, the more confused I get (and that isn't hard to do) ---- guess I'll get off for awhile and maybe wait for the press conference.....

you're not alone christine, lol....

It's hard to know facts. The media is reporting so much unsubstantiated stuff that it's impossible, I think.

have we heard of a time for the press conf???....i had heard there would be one yesterday/last night...was there one??...i'm assuming there's been no news conf...

Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    It's hard to know facts. The media is reporting so much unsubstantiated stuff that it's impossible, I think.
    right, Nehemiah.....heck, first we heard that Karr had been arrested on unrelated sex charges, then right before i went to bed i heard a reporter in Thailand say that is NOT true...he was being held on immigration issues...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast