Facts

poco

Reaction score
There is a lot of speculation going on right about know - maybe this, maybe that, but are there any ACTUAL FACTS? Other than his confession - but that still cannot be considered a FACT! Let's save this thread for the FACTS and no SPECULATION ----- (It probably won't have any posts for a while).

Timeline Of JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case

images_image_281095702
Slideshow: The Death Of JonBenet Ramsey

(CBS4) BOULDER, CO A former American school teacher has been arrested in Thailand, for the murder of child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey. Here is a look back at how this decade old case unfolded.

1996:

Dec. 26: JonBenet Ramsey, 6, is found dead in the basement of her Boulder, Colo., home. Patsy Ramsey says she found a ransom note demanding $118,000 for her daughter.

Dec. 31: Ramsey family hires attorney, publicist and investigators.

1997:

Feb. 24: Ramsey spokesman says family members know they are "at the top of the list of possible suspects."

April 18: District Attorney Alex Hunter says Ramseys are under an "umbrella of suspicion."

April 30: Ramseys interviewed by police in first formal sessions.

May 14: Two detectives, including the first to arrive at the Ramsey home, are removed from the case.

Oct. 10: Police Chief Tom Koby admits mistakes made early in the case.

1998:

June 23-25: Ramseys are questioned by police, their first interviews in more than a year. JonBenet's brother Burke, 9 at the time of her death, is interviewed for six hours.

Sept. 15: Grand jury begins investigation.

1999:

Oct. 13: District attorney says no indictments will be issued, cites a lack of sufficient evidence.

2002:

Dec. 20: New District Attorney Mary Keenan (now Mary Lacy) takes over investigation and promises a fresh look.

2003:

March 31: A federal judge in Atlanta concludes that the weight of the evidence is more consistent with the intruder theory than with the theory that Patsy Ramsey killed JonBenet.

April 7: Lacy issues a statement agreeing with the judge.

2004:

June 4: The Ramseys' attorney says DNA found in JonBenet's underwear did not match any samples in an FBI database of convicted violent offenders.

2006:

June 24: Patsy Ramsey dies at 49 following a long battle with ovarian cancer.

Aug. 16: A suspect, teacher John Mark Karr, is arrested in Thailand and yells reporters he was "with JonBenet when she died," but that "her death was an accident."

http://cbs4boston.com/national/local_story_229082121.html

His brother has stated catergorically they spent Xmas together 10 years ago and there are photographs to prove this.

His ex-wife has stated catergorically they spent Xmas together 10 years ago and there are photographs to prove this.

Floh said:
His brother has stated catergorically they spent Xmas together 10 years ago and there are photographs to prove this.

His ex-wife has stated catergorically they spent Xmas together 10 years ago and there are photographs to prove this.
The wife just stated that they spent the entire Christmas period together ... and that they lived in Alabama until December 2000.

The brother stated that he would look to see if they had photos which proved he spent Christmas with them. Even if he claimed Karr spent Christmas in Atlanta, there is no contradiction - the wife never claimed they apent Christmas in Alabama - just that their home was there.

cappuccina said:
....It's a probability thing...

http://dna-view.com/profile.htm

I want to hear an expert state with what probability the sample is a match to this guy, not some talking head guessing ...

same here...i don't know what to think...i'm outta here till i hear something new...hoping the press conf might shed a little more light, but i'm thinking it might not...i want to know if there's a DNA match or not....this guy is starting more & more to sound like some crazy person....

Boulder D.A. to have News Conf. at noon today. "CNN"

Maybe it will shed some light on the DNA potential match...apparantly
Karr was convicted in 2001 on charges...maybe they have his DNA already....and know that there is a match to what was recovered from Jonbenet.JMO......

FACT-whether this guy is the murderer or not, he looks WIERD! Peewee herman lookin'...he gives me the willies, now that's a FACT!

From the little bit I've seen of him, he rolls and bats his eyes way to much making me feel he's just loving all the attention.

OB

Old Broad said:
From the little bit I've seen of him, he rolls and bats his eyes way to much making me feel he's just loving all the attention.
I thought the same thing. There's something off with the way he looks at the camera.

kwatson696 said:
On CNN it says there is a possible DNA match.......

Just the facts mamam (sp?)....... POSSIBLE DNA match - it either is or isn't????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back