873 users online (169 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation Warning

Emotions are running high just now and the forum is very busy. Please keep the discussion polite. It is not permitted to call other members names. Any posts which do this will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be given 7 days suspension.

example - you may say "I think that is a foolish comment" but you may not say "You are a fool".

Yesterday, 02:34 PM
    JBRMod2
    JBR Moderator Join Date: Dec 2004

Plea to Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before starting a new thread, could you please check to see if there is a suitable existing thread to post on? There are a lot of threads which are about the same topic. I'm trying to merge these, but it would help if readers could take a quick look at pages 2 and 3 before starting a new thread.
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

Unacceptable posts

Our normal procedure is to delete unacceptable posts and send a warning to the member. We might do this twice and on a third strike the member will be suspended temporarily or permanently.

As the forum is so busy just now, we simply don't have time to send warnings to members. Posts which are inflammatory will simply be deleted and members who repeat offend may be suspended without warning.

Please note that if you choose to disable private messages then I cannot inform you discreetly of any moderation issues which may arise.