1300 users online (205 members and 1095 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OMG!! What do you think of this?

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...ilogue_12.html

At this link, about halfway down is a sketch of a suspect. Yes, it was done by a psychic, but I'd like to see what you guys think of it, compared to Karr.

Sorry I don't know how to do side by side by side photos. I think that the hair is different, but the forehead, eyes, nose and mouth are very close to Karr's.

So what do you guys think?

i saw this in another thread, and yes, there is some likeness

I am not impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    I am not impressed
    You see absolutely NO resemblence???? Hmmmm. Whether I think he did it or not, there is no denying the pictures here, very similiar.

Indigo posted these side by side yesterday and I think there is a resemblance.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    Indigo posted these side by side yesterday and I think there is a resemblance.
    I didn't realize they had been posted already. This was the first time in 2 days I was able to get to this site. I was reading other things about this case on the net and found the sketch.

Anyway, thanks for all your opinions!!

I see a strong resembelence though I'm extremely skeptical of psychics.

I see a strong resembelence also.

Quote Originally Posted by akgal
    I didn't realize they had been posted already. This was the first time in 2 days I was able to get to this site. I was reading other things about this case on the net and found the sketch.

Anyway, thanks for all your opinions!!
    OMG there is so much to read I think many of has have missed lots. Sorry if I soundeed snooty, I was at work and not really thinking about how it might sound. i was really just trying to say that I had seen it and agreed with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean
    OMG there is so much to read I think many of has have missed lots. Sorry if I soundeed snooty, I was at work and not really thinking about how it might sound. i was really just trying to say that I had seen it and agreed with you.
    I didn't think you sounded snooty at all!!

There are tons of threads, and I was quite shocked by the resemblance and then quite shocked that I could actually get on WS, so I just posted without looking at other threads. I will not be at all upset if this thread gets deleted to make room for others!!

IMO the face shape, bone structure and the lips look nothing alike..........and the ear placement

I think they are eerily similar...but I still don't think this is the guy. Too much doesn't fit.

There is more of a resemblence with this guy than those who swore early on that it looked exactly like John Ramsey. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by akgal
    I didn't think you sounded snooty at all!!

There are tons of threads, and I was quite shocked by the resemblance and then quite shocked that I could actually get on WS, so I just posted without looking at other threads. I will not be at all upset if this thread gets deleted to make room for others!!
    Oh good. Nothing worse than posting something exciting and getting a ho-hum repsonse..again I was really trying to agree with you.

The more I looked at the 2 pictures and saw the resembelence I wondered....maybe the psychic who drew the picture did some interviewing. Like went to local hotels and asked if any single creepy men stayed there the day before or after the murder. Then drew based on that description.
    I mean you have to admit the guy stands out from the crowd.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast