Votes: 22 5.9%
  • I don't think so

Votes: 120 32.3%
  • A strong possibility, but not sure

Votes: 88 23.7%
  • I am clueless

Votes: 28 7.5%

• Total voters
I don't think he is...but I have no way of knowing this for sure. Something isn't adding up with this guy.

I doubt it. Look at him - he is mugging for the camera, this guy would have confessed to killing JFK and Lincoln if he thought it would get him on TV. Every time I see him I think of Anthony Perkins in "Psycho."

Nope. I think Karr is a nut who became obsessed with JBR after her death.

I am not afraid to say that I simply do not know if he is or not. Do I think he is capable of committing this crime? I most certainly do! Do I think he fits the type of profile of someone who would do this? Yes most assuredly!

I have problems with what I saw on the television during his questions in front of the camera. My current type of employment places me one on one with people always trying to deduce whether or not the person in front of me is being straightforward or hiding something. There is more to this guy than the simple "confession" we saw in front of the cameras, I just do not know what the more is at this time.

And I myself want to know more. I want to know, is there anything that places him in Colorado at the time of the crime? Is there DNA, and if so is there a match to him? Did he ever have any contact with any of the Ramseys prior to the murder? What does his handwriting look like and how does that compare to the ransom note? Did he live anywhere at all where another child was killed or went missing during the time that he was there?

I need a lot of the above answers before I am willing to think that this guy is anything other than a pedophile with a huge case of narcissism.

He has nothing to do with Jon Benet's case.
He is a sick criminally physical and mental minded person who harms children and needs to be kept supervised at all times, away from children. Given no access to any computers, cameras, etc... just a Bible, food, clothing and shelter owned and operated by the government to protect mankind.

Clueless! Not enough is known about JC in connection or connecting him to JBR's murder. "More wait!"

I think, he was desperate to get out of Bangkok once approached by LE there! He looked petrified! He might have confessed to anything to take leave of there. Like a deer caught in headlights!

Also some of his answers were off the mark. Was this done intentionally, is he laughing at LE? :confused:

Handwriting on ransom note and his known writings are very similar.

I don't think so. Karr didn't have his facts straight. He couldn't have picked JBR up from school December 26, school was closed that day.:loser:
He said he drugged JBR and raped her. Dr. Wecht today said that JBR was not drugged, as per her autopsy report and she had not been raped.

sharkeyes said:
I doubt it. Look at him - he is mugging for the camera, this guy would have confessed to killing JFK and Lincoln if he thought it would get him on TV. Every time I see him I think of Anthony Perkins in "Psycho."

You know this may be very close to the truth. I predict that no matter what any defense attorney tell this guy, he will start talking when he gets here and the media contact him. He really seems to want to talk to the people with cameras.

Karr appears to be a person with mental problems. H may have become so obsessed with JB's case that it's possible he convinced himself that he did this. Didn't he exchange emails with Tracey for several years?

I think this was all cleverly connived by the Ramsey team and friends:

1. Leak out the info about Karr as if it were ipso facto that he's guilty, and
turn it into a 24-hour media feeding frenzy.

2. All of the talking heads are now slobbering all over themselves to apologize
to the Ramseys for ever doubting them.

3. Within a few days, Karr will be cleared (they know this), but no one's going
to take back their apology.

4. The Ramseys get all kinds of public apologies, the media is now touchy
about saying anything negative about them at all, John get to be a hero
by asking us to not do to Karr what was done to the Ramseys, Michael
Tracy gets a ton of free publicity for his next pro-Ramsey documentary.

I hope it backfires like h*** on them.

Some of his actions toward the cameras reminds of Lee Harvey Oswald.

I've tried keeping-up on the threads but haven't been entirely successful; therefore, I don't know if the quote below has been posted/discussed. Thought this was a good spot to put it, w/ apologies if it's elsewhere already:

John Karr had disappeared after his release from jail in 2001. Karr, who relatives said had long spoken of a fascination with the Ramsey case, told his father at the time that he was being held for investigation of murdering the girl.

Source

Aha, a record of having 'confessed' to this crime years ago...quite telling, IMO, if it's true.

That's an out and out lie about Karr's handwriting being a match. He communicated by email with Tracey, not by pen and paper. No one has seen his handwriting yet.

Where do these trolls come from? Do they think we all just fell out of the banana tree?

luvbeaches said:
Could you point me in that direction? I've not seen that yet. :)
Fox News showed a sample of his writing in a high school yearbook.....I couldn't see it that clearly.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back