Karr Does Look Like Sketch Man!

Eagle1

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Karr looks like the psychic's composite, that we call "SketchMan", which they're showing on Court TV. Also looks a little like Lee Harvey Oswald, doesn't he?

Could he have been hypnotized to confess to this and take the rap?

He doesn't have the pointy chin, Eagle1.

I believed he has SELF-hypnotized into believing he is the killer.

Is it a proven FACT that Dorothy Allison did this sketch years ago and it was released then? I don't remember ever seeing it until now.

englishleigh said:
Is it a proven FACT that Dorothy Allison did this sketch years ago and it was released then? I don't remember ever seeing it until now.
Years ago there was a "Wanted" type poster with this sketch on it. I'm not 100% positive, but believe it was put out by the Ramsey's with a reward posted for info on him.

To me he's the spittin' image of Sketchman, amazing, and also resembles Lee Harvey Oswald in several ways, both the way he looks and acts, and to me he even looks a little like Sirhan Sirhan. (If you watched as much TV about it as I did yesterday and last night, you'd know they mostly agreed with me, thought it was amazing, (did God reveal the image to the psychic?) And in case this makes any difference, I'm supposed to be a degreed artist, not that any degree can make anyone an artist.) Hi, SD, ol' buddy. Imo he certainly does have the pointy chin, but you have your right to think otherwise. Heaven forbid that we should ever totally agree. That would be so boring.
Sirhan wasn't mentioned, that I know of. Thought him up myself.

We have to disagree just to keep up our tradition, so have it your way, but imo, this could lead to a whole new theory, that someone behind the scenes chose all three, Kerr, Oswald, Sirhan, much the same way as some Ted Bundys choose victims that look quite a bit alike, at least had long dark hair parted in the center. It could lead to a theory that the Apocalypse beast is here and may have finally slipped up and revealed too much, although he cautioned Kerr or Karr not to reveal too much, and to throw in some deliberate contradictions just to confuse, like we agreed the staging pointed in opposite directions just to confuse. I never pick a favorite theory so don't look to me. I'll just put out a question, Could this have been a Clandestine Operation? Before you call me nuts, check the "Daddy's Little Girl" section of archives at Konformist.com. There's a pretty long CIA theory, which I haven't read in years, can't quote any of it, sorry.

You may be exactly right that JMK hypnotized himself. Could be. I just remember that they think Sirhan was hypnotized, and in the JFK assassination case, one of the books mentioned that a hypnotizm course was found in a hotel room in, I think Marietta, Ohio, just across a river from W. Va. where Manson is from. Not saying he's connected, wouldn't know.

"Hi, SD, ol' buddy. Imo he certainly does have the pointy chin, but you have your right to think otherwise. Heaven forbid that we should ever totally agree. That would be so boring."

I'm looking right at him and he barely has a chin at all!

Sketchman's ears are placed higher on the side of his head than Karr. Look and see where the top of his ear is in relation to his eye.

Sketchman's eyes definitely show the lids (not quite 'sleepy eye' but the lids are definitely there). Karr's eyelids don't show.

Sketchman's eyebrows are long and curve down at the outside, Karr's are straighter across and darker in color.

The general shape of Sketchman's head with pointy chin is definitely triangular where Karr's head is elongated.

I will agree that the nose and mouth and geeky neck are very similar.

:D

emmcee said:
Sketchman's ears are placed higher on the side of his head than Karr. Look and see where the top of his ear is in relation to his eye."

They've showed some different views, and in one of them I too thought his RATHER LARGE ears are lower than Sketchman's, but in another view maybe they're not.

A 3/4 view shows he does have a very very pointy chin, but it's rather small and doesn't show up when looking at him head-on.

I didn't think to compare eyebrows, will get to that next time, or over-all shape of his head, glad you mentioned those two things. They've showed at least three different angles. I'm truly amazed at how much JMK looks like Sketchman, can't get over it. You have to have seen more than one shot.

Look again, SD. His SMALL chin definitely is unusually pointy. You just didn't see the right picture.

Now if his handwriting matches, and his DNA, or ANYTHING! Did you hear an email to Tracey they read aloud about his becoming alarmed about Tracey's loyalty? I guess he'd thought they were just being casual and not taking anything seriously until Tracey told him he'd obtained a picture of him.

Composites are rarely exact. This is the best one I think I've ever seen.
It's almost gotta be a miracle of some kind. But I still believe there were others involved.

"Now if his handwriting matches, and his DNA, or ANYTHING!"

That's the key, not his sketch appearance.

It's still uncanny.

I've probably posted this already, but these story discrepancies are probably deliberate, in case he ever feels the need for an insanity plea. I sure hope LE aren't put off by them.

I think there are aspects of Sketch Man that look like Karr. I remember when it was released I thought it actually looked like Koby. LoL

Karr is creepy. When he did his perp walk I instantly thought he don't look 41 - the man doesn't have a wrinkle one. His pants were up to his waist like Pee Wee Hermans and his demeanor reminded me of Oswald. He was so limp and just letting all those men guide him. And Bug eyes. Big bug eyes.

Eagle1 said:
I've probably posted this already, but these story discrepancies are probably deliberate, in case he ever feels the need for an insanity plea. I sure hope LE aren't put off by them.
You know. I'm wondering this myself. Is there ANYONE there to defend the guy and tell him to keep his mouth shut? Is he just there by himself in a jail being asked questions by media and authorities? He sounds like a total nutcase. And if there were a lawyer around I don't think they would let him say the things he's saying. Not sticking up for him, he's atrocious either way and very disturbed, but it seems like the guy is just there by himself right now and has no idea how to handle himself.

MistyM said:
You know. I'm wondering this myself. Is there ANYONE there to defend the guy and tell him to keep his mouth shut? Is he just there by himself in a jail being asked questions by media and authorities? He sounds like a total nutcase. And if there were a lawyer around I don't think they would let him say the things he's saying. Not sticking up for him, he's atrocious either way and very disturbed, but it seems like the guy is just there by himself right now and has no idea how to handle himself.
Totally agree with you. i was amazed when I saw the behaviour at that press conference and I am not just referring to Karr.Have to also say that if I were a lawyer I would defend him and look after his rights if I was practising in Thailand. Pro Bono as they say.That guy seriously needs representation at the moment.When he gets back home I am sure the lawyers will be queing to look after him as it is a name making case. Especially if it does get tried. I am still taken aback at what occurred in the press conference, in fact it makes me angry.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back