John Karr... Morgan Nick composite sketch...

KT Can

Reaction score
txsvicki posted about the composite sketch in the Morgan Nick abduction on another thread so I just thought I would give this possible connection to JMK its own thread. If JMK actually turns out to be the JBR perp then I would definitely take another look at this case. If you draw a line from Alabama to Colorado you'll find that Alma, Arkansas is right in the middle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsvicki
did you see this sketch of a suspect in another 6 year old girl missing from Arkansas in 1995?

http://www.morgannick.com/composite.html

Morgan Nick... 6 years old... I remember this case will as my brother and sister in law lived very close to Alma at the time she was abducted. The sketch definitely makes you wonder if JMK ever went through Arkansas...

I wonder what kind of vehicle JMK was driving in June 1995? Also, anyone have a height estimate on JMK?

The witness also saw a red Ford pickup with a white camper parked nearby that disappeared at about the same time as Morgan. The camper is possibly damaged at the right rear, and was described as four or five inches too short for the truck, which has a short wheel base and paint dulled by age. The truck is believed to have Arkansas license plates. The man was described as white, 6 feet tall, with a medium to solid build, a mustache and a 1-inch beard. At the time, he was believed to be 23-38 years old. Click here to see a composite sketch.
</FONT>

:waitasec: Anyone care to comment on this...

Wow--the sketch looks like him somewhat! I do not really know enough details about either case but I would be interested to see what LE thought of it??

Morgan nick read about that case years ago.Did 'nt she go missing from a baseball game? Composite sketch is really interesting but I seem to remember the guy was described as a "hill-billy' type. No way Karr would get dressed up like that as he is far to vain.Just my opinion.Does anyone remember what other case Karr is a suspect in? It was mentioned at one stage on Fox.Also remember something about the Nick case regarding the guy haveing no shirt on.

Kalypso2012 said:
I think the sketch looks much more masculine than JMK is.
True that, but you've got to remember that the sketch was made at the time of the crime which was in 1995. JMK was still in the 'married with children' role so I don't think he would have look as effeminate back then... JMO.

KT Can said:
:waitasec: Anyone care to comment on this...
hey Kt..I think there have been a couple discussions and threads about this early on, that's why you didn't get a big response.It's not that we don't love ya:blowkiss: It's impossible to keep up with all the discussion.

:doh: Gotcha! Thanks for lovin' me Jbean! :blowkiss:

I'm tryin' to keep up with all these threads but not being able to get online as much at work these days (darn slavedrivers!) is really keepin' me out of the know!!!

KT Can said:
:doh: Gotcha! Thanks for lovin' me Jbean! :blowkiss:

I'm tryin' to keep up with all these threads but not being able to get online as much at work these days (darn slavedrivers!) is really keepin' me out of the know!!!
I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored.;)

I had so much work to do today and I still managed to spend a helluva lot of time on this forum....uh-oh. The fact that I have a reasonably good handle on these threads at this moment is NOT a good sign.

Oh they are showing his handwriting on TV right now with his signature. First i have seen of this.

I agree the basic face is very close and the timing of this murder makes it possible he did it. The hair is different, but the very first pic of him we saw was with darker hair, so I think his hair lightened with age or he bleaches it. It looks bleached to me.

It well could be him!

Scandi

Alright, I'm stepping AWAY from the computer seeing as how I've got to get up and do the work thing all over again... UGH! BUT, I am going to go turn on the TV and check out those handwriting samples you speak of while I'm attempting to fall asleep! :D Night night jbean!

KT Can said:
Alright, I'm stepping AWAY from the computer seeing as how I've got to get up and do the work thing all over again... UGH! BUT, I am going to go turn on the TV and check out those handwriting samples you speak of while I'm attempting to fall asleep! :D Night night jbean!
nightio!

Buzzm1 said:
Karr may be back in the U.S. as early as Saturday, according to ABC.
Would love to be the LE that gets to sit next to him. Boy, would it be hard not to interogate him.I"d have to have my mouth sewn up.:doh:

The sketch resembles him a lot especially the photo I saw of him from ten years ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back