25 dollar gift certificate from Amazon for the first person to figure this out.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I need someone to find out how close this Karr creep was to Polly's house.

He was obsessed with Polly's case too and he lived in the same town as Polly, Petaluma CA.

Now here is the catch, I have no idea Polly's former address or Karr's.

A 25 dollar gift certificate from Amazon awaits you..

One report said .7 miles. I'm drawing blanks on the name of the entertainment show, the one that comes on in the afternoon. I'll search for it.

Hey, who cares about the money. We need to find out this info.

Yall help. It's the entertainment show with the blonde gal that used to a reporter. I can't find it anywhere, all the TV listings show local programming.

Tricia I'll do some searches see what I can find out ONLY if you use the $25 gift certificate yourself for the upkeep of this wonderful site or your server costs, anything you deem appropriate! I have all day tomarrow, so I'll devote it to this subject and let you know !

Tricia said:
I need someone to find out how close this Karr creep was to Polly's house.

He was obsessed with Polly's case too and he lived in the same town as Polly, Petaluma CA.

Now here is the catch, I have no idea Polly's former address or Karr's.

A 25 dollar gift certificate from Amazon awaits you..
It was here, on Oct. 1, 1993, that three girls were having a slumber party. Polly’s guests were her two best friends, Kate McLean and Gillian Pelham.

englishleigh said:
Tricia, what are you thinking?

WHOA. I am not thinking anything. LOL. RIchard Allen Davis killed Polly and Karr had nothing to do with Polly or the JBR case.

I am asking for a completely different reason. Nothing big I promise.

Klaas address: 427 Fourth Street Petaluma

Can't find Karr's Petaluma address yet...

The address Polly was taken from was 427 4th Street per this link:

http://www.newsmakingnews.com/vmlordsmarijuana3,4,02pt1.htm

The address of Lara M Karr (I have a net detective software program there are no address results for John Mark Karr in California) is:
Search ResultsName KARR, LARA M Age 35 D.O.B. 01/01/1971 Education Find Out More Marital Status Unknown Occupation Find Out More Address 2386 I STREET EXT
PETALUMA, CA 94952 Phone Estimated Income Find Out More Home InformationHomeowner Find Out More Dwelling Type Find Out More Home Purchase Price Find Out More Home Purchase Date Find Out More Home Year Built Find Out More Home Property Type Find Out More Pool HomeFind Out More Number Of FireplacesFind Out More Estimated Home Value Find Out More
Per mapquest, it is 1.5 miles to the 4th Street Home:
icon-dirs-start
1:Start out going SOUTHEAST on 4TH ST toward G ST.0.2 milesMap
space_white
</IMG>
rs_right
2:Turn RIGHT onto I ST.1.2 milesMap
space_white
</IMG>
icon-dirs-end
3:End at 2386 I Street Ext
Petaluma, CA 94952-4830, US Map
space_white
</IMG>
Total Est. Time: 5 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1.50 miles

OK, guys. It was Inside Edition with Deborah Norville. But nothing on there website. I'm sure the show probably replays sometime, or at least the clip will, so keep your eyes and ears open.

Pretty sure it was 0.7 miles, which is basically the same neighborhood or adjoining neighborhood.

This guy is so sick. I'm glad that arrested him even if he is not the one. He doesn't need to be teaching children.

John KarrAddress:1041 Addison Cir City:petaluma State:California Zip Code:94952-5540Phone Number:707-766-9288

John KarrAddress:1041 Addison Cir City:petaluma State:California Zip Code:94952-5540Phone Number:

Tricia said:
WHOA. I am not thinking anything. LOL. RIchard Allen Davis killed Polly and Karr had nothing to do with Polly or the JBR case.

I am asking for a completely different reason. Nothing big I promise.

Oh, I didn't think that you thought he killed Polly. I also don't think he killed JBR. I was just curious. :D

It just ocurred to me that besides being the home of Polly Klass, Petaluma in this neck of the woods is famous for chickens, cows, arm wrestling championships, and get this, Victorian homes.

Karr noted on his resume that he restored Victorian homes.

Beyond Belief said:
thats new.. theres also lots of wine. and meth going on.
Could meth damage a users brain to the extent that they would believe they committed a murder that they hadn't?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back