654 users online (86 members and 568 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is It Just Me?

He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

I just can't seem to place his face,but I know I've seen it some where! Anyone else feel the same?

Quote Originally Posted by capps
    He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

I just can't seem to place his face,but I know I've seen it some where! Anyone else feel the same?
    Well, I do, but it is because he looks like someone I know. maybe he has one of "those" faces.

You know I was telling my friend today on the phone that he looks so familiar. Maybe he just has that look that is familiar I dont know, but I feel the same as you.

>He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

It's been bugging me too. I saw him and it immediately reminded me of someone else equally as evil. I realized that he reminds me of Richard Speck. Maybe it is the eyes. He is the guy who murdered 8 students nurses at one time in their dormitory, 1966, Chicago.

Speck had a horribly pock-marked complexion unlike Kass but take a look and see if this is who you are thinking of. But you are right. Deja-Vu for me too!!

http://www.prairieghosts.com/speck.html
    Sherlockmom

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to get to in the first place.

Ok

Strange, yes I know, but the guy reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald. That was the first thought to enter my mind.

Anyone?
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Alot think he resembles Lee Harvey Oswald
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

add a red bowtie and I'm thinking Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman)??
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

My daughter says he looks like her school band director. LOL

Reminds me of a guy who has been being a good wife to Bubba in jail.

In 1998 the DA in Boulder worked with a psychic to come up with a composite sketch of Jon Benet's murderer.

Hopefully this picture shows up on here.
    Just my opinion of course!!

Lee Harvey Oswald, thats exactly what I thought. Didnt they call him the "patsy"? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:LHO14.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlockmom
    >He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

It's been bugging me too. I saw him and it immediately reminded me of someone else equally as evil. I realized that he reminds me of Richard Speck. Maybe it is the eyes. He is the guy who murdered 8 students nurses at one time in their dormitory, 1966, Chicago.

Speck had a horribly pock-marked complexion unlike Kass but take a look and see if this is who you are thinking of. But you are right. Deja-Vu for me too!!

http://www.prairieghosts.com/speck.html
    Sherlockmom,

I remember Speck ... one real sick dude! A few year ago they interviewed him in prison,and he had big flabby woman's boobs. disgusting! I can see how he resembles Karr in that picture.

As far as others saying he looks like Oswald ... I think that's what his going for ... he's an oswaldwannabe. The guy is super strange.

But still can't place the face tho ...

Oh, thank god, cuz dh keeps telling me I'm losing it. He does really resemble Oswald. Of course, I am losing it, been screaming at the darn tv all day. Scared the heck out of my poor kids. Oh and yes, they did call Oswald the Patsy...I'm a big JFK theorist. Don't believe the warren commission OR the 9/11 commission but that's a WHOLE other board.

This guy just gives me the major league creeps. And he looks very drugged in 'his' press conference.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

YES!! There is a big resemblance to Oswald esp. the eyes. Is there a better photo of Oswald? In that one he pretty beat up by the cops so his face was a bit swollen.
    Sherlockmom

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to get to in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther
    Oh, thank god, cuz dh keeps telling me I'm losing it. He does really resemble Oswald. Of course, I am losing it, been screaming at the darn tv all day. Scared the heck out of my poor kids. Oh and yes, they did call Oswald the Patsy...I'm a big JFK theorist. Don't believe the warren commission OR the 9/11 commission but that's a WHOLE other board.

This guy just gives me the major league creeps. And he looks very drugged in 'his' press conference.
    I love to read on the whole JFK thing, I would love to know what really happened and who killed him. I dont know too much to debate it yet, but I dont think Oswald did it. JMO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast