Is It Just Me?

capps

Reaction score
He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

I just can't seem to place his face,but I know I've seen it some where! Anyone else feel the same?

capps said:
He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

I just can't seem to place his face,but I know I've seen it some where! Anyone else feel the same?
Well, I do, but it is because he looks like someone I know. maybe he has one of "those" faces.

capps said:

You know I was telling my friend today on the phone that he looks so familiar.:confused: Maybe he just has that look that is familiar I dont know, but I feel the same as you.

>He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

It's been bugging me too. I saw him and it immediately reminded me of someone else equally as evil. I realized that he reminds me of Richard Speck. Maybe it is the eyes. He is the guy who murdered 8 students nurses at one time in their dormitory, 1966, Chicago.

Speck had a horribly pock-marked complexion unlike Kass but take a look and see if this is who you are thinking of. But you are right. Deja-Vu for me too!!

http://www.prairieghosts.com/speck.html

capps said:

add a red bowtie and I'm thinking Paul Reubens (Pee Wee Herman)??

My daughter says he looks like her school band director. LOL

Reminds me of a guy who has been being a good wife to Bubba in jail.

24vpv0z.jpg

In 1998 the DA in Boulder worked with a psychic to come up with a composite sketch of Jon Benet's murderer.

Hopefully this picture shows up on here.

Sherlockmom said:
>He looks familiar to me. From the very first time I saw him,I got a deja vu feeling like I have seen his face before. At first I thought the Ramsey gardener,then realized that wasn't it.

It's been bugging me too. I saw him and it immediately reminded me of someone else equally as evil. I realized that he reminds me of Richard Speck. Maybe it is the eyes. He is the guy who murdered 8 students nurses at one time in their dormitory, 1966, Chicago.

Speck had a horribly pock-marked complexion unlike Kass but take a look and see if this is who you are thinking of. But you are right. Deja-Vu for me too!!

http://www.prairieghosts.com/speck.html

Sherlockmom,

I remember Speck ... one real sick dude! A few year ago they interviewed him in prison,and he had big flabby woman's *advertiser censored*. disgusting! I can see how he resembles Karr in that picture.

As far as others saying he looks like Oswald ... I think that's what his going for ... he's an oswaldwannabe. The guy is super strange.

But still can't place the face tho ...

Oh, thank god, cuz dh keeps telling me I'm losing it. He does really resemble Oswald. Of course, I am losing it, been screaming at the darn tv all day. Scared the heck out of my poor kids. Oh and yes, they did call Oswald the Patsy...I'm a big JFK theorist. Don't believe the warren commission OR the 9/11 commission but that's a WHOLE other board.

This guy just gives me the major league creeps. And he looks very drugged in 'his' press conference.

YES!! There is a big resemblance to Oswald esp. the eyes. Is there a better photo of Oswald? In that one he pretty beat up by the cops so his face was a bit swollen.

Pocono Sleuther said:
Oh, thank god, cuz dh keeps telling me I'm losing it. He does really resemble Oswald. Of course, I am losing it, been screaming at the darn tv all day. Scared the heck out of my poor kids. Oh and yes, they did call Oswald the Patsy...I'm a big JFK theorist. Don't believe the warren commission OR the 9/11 commission but that's a WHOLE other board.

This guy just gives me the major league creeps. And he looks very drugged in 'his' press conference.
I love to read on the whole JFK thing, I would love to know what really happened and who killed him. I dont know too much to debate it yet, but I dont think Oswald did it. JMO

Vet4Bush said:
Reminds me of a guy who has been being a good wife to Bubba in jail.

Me too. Especially that slightly bemused look.. Wow maybe he can go to SQ and get a cell mate.

Nancy

I'm starting to have a little bit of pity for the guy.

I know that he was caught with kiddie *advertiser censored* on his pc, but he's not a murderer and he's obviously mentally ill.

And I can't stop thinking about his children, and what they must be going through right now.

wenchie said:
I'm starting to have a little bit of pity for the guy.

I know that he was caught with kiddie *advertiser censored* on his pc, but he's not a murderer and he's obviously mentally ill.

And I can't stop thinking about his children, and what they must be going through right now.
I thought about his children too, but how do you know he is not a murderer?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back