1062 users online (238 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

check this out...stuff like this really makes me mad

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=73067256

Ahhh...I just wanna punch this girl

The song she has running in the background ("ring around the rosies") is the same version I burned onto a cd for my little girls...ugh!

I'll never hear it again without seeing the disturbing imagery from her site.

How do you even know its a girl?

I divide MySpace into 3 categories:

Male, Female, and Sicko
    I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for pretending to be someone I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes

Everything I have seen on Myspace just makes me wonder. gee, what is that girl thinking? I just do not know.

Wow. Her friend isn't much better (I'm talking about the video with the Chucky doll about halfway down.)

Wink

You think the undercover cops, that police the internet, put her in there data base?

That is one scary site....

Quote Originally Posted by Shaydie
    Wow. Her friend isn't much better (I'm talking about the video with the Chucky doll about halfway down.)
    That was so cruel!!! What a precious little girl and those losers were trying to scare her!!

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    That was so cruel!!! What a precious little girl and those losers were trying to scare her!!
    I do not know about frightening the little girl but I just about pooped myself when the Linda Blair stuff happened. Oh, boy I totally freaked out and clicked off as quick as possible. Anything Exorcist (especially the sound effects) totally drives me to drink.
    Iam going to bed now.Scared!!

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    Very twisted!!! I watched it and it was disturbing! Wanted to grab that baby up and give her hugs!!
    Linette

Quote Originally Posted by LinetteH
    Very twisted!!! I watched it and it was disturbing! Wanted to grab that baby up and give her hugs!!
    Me, too!!

She reminded me so much of my oldest daughter at that age...right down to the long brown hair and the round little face. It made me sick,

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Richman
    The song she has running in the background ("ring around the rosies") is the same version I burned onto a cd for my little girls...ugh!

I'll never hear it again without seeing the disturbing imagery from her site.
    Haha, do you even know the true story behind that song? The song itself dates back hundreds of years, and it's original meaning is pretty morbid. Just because this sicko has it on her site doesn't make it any more disturbing than it already is.

I'm right there with ya - unfortunately, people like that love the attention their twisted perspectives create - that myspace page is nothing but $h!t - and the more $h!t is stirred up, the more it stinks....hopefully the powers that be at myspace will remove it.

"I bear the chain I forged in life...I made it of my own free will and of my own free will I wore it....your chain was fully as long as this seven Christmas Eve's ago - and you have labored on it since." Jacob Marley

MURDERER'S! You know g**damn well what happened to your kid so stop playing the victim and just confess you lying murdering liars! - Mr. Chris Stotch - South Park

All posts are my opinion only.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by comakick1
    Haha, do you even know the true story behind that song? The song itself dates back hundreds of years, and it's original meaning is pretty morbid. Just because this sicko has it on her site doesn't make it any more disturbing than it already is.
    Oh, that's about the Black Plaque right?

Yes. Imagine my surprise when I found out