check this out...stuff like this really makes me mad

:sick: The song she has running in the background ("ring around the rosies") is the same version I burned onto a cd for my little girls...ugh!

I'll never hear it again without seeing the disturbing imagery from her site.:eek:

How do you even know its a girl?

I divide MySpace into 3 categories:

Male, Female, and Sicko

You think the undercover cops, that police the internet, put her in there data base?:confused:

That is one scary site....:eek:

Shaydie said:
Wow. Her friend isn't much better (I'm talking about the video with the Chucky doll about halfway down.)

That was so cruel!!! What a precious little girl and those losers were trying to scare her!!
:furious:

englishleigh said:
That was so cruel!!! What a precious little girl and those losers were trying to scare her!!
I do not know about frightening the little girl but I just about pooped myself when the Linda Blair stuff happened. Oh, boy I totally freaked out and clicked off as quick as possible. Anything Exorcist (especially the sound effects) totally drives me to drink.:eek: :waitasec:
Iam going to bed now.Scared!!:banghead:

englishleigh said:
Very twisted!!! I watched it and it was disturbing! Wanted to grab that baby up and give her hugs!!

LinetteH said:
Very twisted!!! I watched it and it was disturbing! Wanted to grab that baby up and give her hugs!!

Me, too!!

She reminded me so much of my oldest daughter at that age...right down to the long brown hair and the round little face. It made me sick, :furious: :furious:

Anita Richman said:
:sick: The song she has running in the background ("ring around the rosies") is the same version I burned onto a cd for my little girls...ugh!

I'll never hear it again without seeing the disturbing imagery from her site.:eek:
Haha, do you even know the true story behind that song? The song itself dates back hundreds of years, and it's original meaning is pretty morbid. Just because this sicko has it on her site doesn't make it any more disturbing than it already is.

comakick1 said:
Haha, do you even know the true story behind that song? The song itself dates back hundreds of years, and it's original meaning is pretty morbid. Just because this sicko has it on her site doesn't make it any more disturbing than it already is.
Oh, that's about the Black Plaque right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back