1352 users online (261 members and 1091 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Michael Tracy

It's pretty clear that Tracy is behind this latest nonsense to come out of this case, surprise, surprise...he also has a book coming out, shocker, huh? This guy has been corresponding with him for four years and he finally says something that tips the scale for Tracy the same time his book is coming out.

So what was it that made Tracy and the private detectives take this to the prosecutor? He had just gotten a job as a second grade teacher, and that made Tracy think it was time to turn the guy in...well, that's good, but he's been teaching off and on for several years now so I wonder what made this THE time to go to the pros.?

These people talk about the police zeroing in on the Ramseys, well what is it they're doing right now? They're so fixated on the intruder theory that they're arresting a fruitcake whose crime so far in this case has been to correspond with another fruitcake, and you know who I mean. Lacy, Tracy, Smit, DeMuth, those bozo detectives - what a bunch of putzes.

I agree... this has Michael Tracy (and Lou Smit, and the Ramsey's) all over it. Karr has to be almost certifiably nuts to have been able to email with Tracy for 4 years. I can't hardly handle seeing him on TV for 2 minutes.

Here's a good article about Tracy's amazing involvement in this arrest:

He said he began corresponding with John Mark Karr four years ago and they sent hundreds of e-mails back and forth.

He said he found one e-mail in particular suspicious, so he contacted the Boulder District Attorney's Office.

“I do not want to talk about the e-mails,” said Tracey. “This guy has the right to be presumed innocent. I don't know that he's guilty.... Let him have his day in court and let JonBenet have her day in court. I'm not going to say anything to jeopardize the case.”
    Perhaps in the not too distant future Tracy will announce that the 100's of emails from Karr can all be read in his upcoming book!

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_arti...?storyid=59640

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Bev, great post.

Yes, Michael Tracey is behind this fraud. He is a scam artist.

Forums for Justice exposed Tracey as a fraud in 2004. Read about it here.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=5292

And here;
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=249

We have known for a long time that Tracey is a liar but we no one would pay attention to the evidence we had.

Maybe now they will listen.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Tracey's book

Does anyone have more info about Tracey's book? Title? When it will be released? I looked on Amazon by author and didn't find anything.
    TIA

LOL maybe he is publishign at Lulu
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

It seems strange that this man would share the stuff with his students before sharing it with LE.

And now, what about this...?

The paper reported former students as saying that someone sent Tracey a childhood picture of himself holding a white Santa Claus teddy bear and purportedly taken on a Christmas morning. The stuffed animal was apparently just like the one that mysteriously showed up in JonBenet's bedroom and stumped the family and investigators.

Karr?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaydie
    It seems strange that this man would share the stuff with his students before sharing it with LE.

And now, what about this...?

The paper reported former students as saying that someone sent Tracey a childhood picture of himself holding a white Santa Claus teddy bear and purportedly taken on a Christmas morning. The stuffed animal was apparently just like the one that mysteriously showed up in JonBenet's bedroom and stumped the family and investigators.

Karr?
    Has anyone got any more info regarding this ? I know about the bear, it was very strange. Was'nt there something about an earring found on the road?

Thanks Tricia

"He may be entitled to his own opinion, but he's not entitled to his own facts..."

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Interesting stuff Tricia. So this is the 2nd person he has had a hand in bringing to the world as a 'suspect' that was also with a group of folks at the time of the murder many states away and not in Colorado. What a dolt.

Class-z is offline Do Something, Lead, follow or get out of the way. :)

The Book

Does anyone have more info about Tracey's book?
    What I heard last night is, that he's been floating a book, kind of like the PUkerson's, but there's been NO bites, but now with this big fraud, there might be a publisher interested...

I beleive that the Ramsey's were also involved. This guy says he was writing Patricia too. Whoever referred to Patsy as Patricia??????????

The Patricia letters

Remember those?

Maybe this is Tracey's 15 minutes of fame instead of Karr's.

Yes, this whole thing STINKS to high heaven

Hi Dave!

Took a few days vacation and look what happens...next time maybe I'll take a week and they'll make an arrest in the JFK assassination.

These people are so focused on the intruder theory that they're not considering any other suspects...(snicker)

"These people are so focused on the intruder theory that they're not considering any other suspects...(snicker)"

Hi, Bev! I wanted to be here yesterday. Long story.

Yes, they're doing what they accuse the cops of doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast