12 convicted Bali bombers have sentences reduced

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
news link

:furious:

Sentences reduced for these murderers to celebrate!!!!!!!?????

Thailand News.Net
Thursday 17th August, 2006​

Twelve Indonesian prisoners convicted of helping the 2002 Bali nightclub bombings had their sentences reduced in celebration of the country's independence day.

Many of the 202 people killed in the attack were foreign tourists, including 88 from Australia. Political experts say the move may further complicate relations between the two nations.

The Indonesian government commuted sentences for 12 people convicted of participating in the 2002 plot to bomb two night clubs in Bali.

Indonesia traditionally hands out sentence reductions on August 17 to honor its independence from the Netherlands.

It makes me :sick: that these cold blooded killers have such a short sentence.

AP news link
BALI, Indonesia (AP) -- Judges sentenced two Islamic militants to prison Thursday for their roles in the 2005 Bali bombings that killed 20 people, saying they helped make explosives used in the blasts and videotaped confessions of the suicide bombers.

Mohammad Cholili and Dwi Widiarto were among four men charged in the attacks on the Indonesian resort island, which targeted three restaurants and wounded nearly 200.

A panel of three judges at the Denpasar District Court sentenced Cholili to 18 years in prison, saying he helped the alleged masterminds of the attack, Noordin Top and Azahari bin Husin, assemble the bombs.

Widiarto was sentenced to eight years, with judges saying he met with Noordin at least three times before the attacks and helped make the bombers' videotaped confessions.

spacer.gif
AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC_addPair("SECTION", "INTERNATIONAL; ASIA")AP_Tacoda_AMS_DDC("http://te.ap.org/tte/blank.gif", "1.0")
blank.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

He also helped set up a Web site that called on Muslims to wage war against "infidels" and gave step-by-step instructions on how to kill foreigners in the Indonesian capital, Jakarta.

This is unbelievable Dark_Shadows.......they should be taken to a lonely beach somewhere and excuted..Im sorry if I sound harsh.

dingo said:
This is unbelievable Dark_Shadows.......they should be taken to a lonely beach somewhere and excuted..Im sorry if I sound harsh.
Hi Dingo,:) :)
You are not being harsh my friend.These people are cold-hearted and do not deserve the privilege of life.
It is sick that the ones who perished went through pure terror before they died.The victims family and friends are left without their loved ones,the thoughts of the pain and suffering of the ones they love is always in the forefront of their minds.
I did not know any of the victims.but I have always made it a point to keep up with this tragedy.
All my Respect to you Dingo.

dark_shadows

Thankyou Dark_Shadows..I always appreciate your comments.

Iam sick of these Bali Bombers.If I was in charge they would all be executed > How come thses guys live and the aussie drug mules have just been sentanced to death? Why I do not condone heroin importation they should have been picked up off the plane in Australia. They were taking the 'smack' out of Indonesia not in.

As for the bali Bombers Australia needs to stop suck holeing when it comes to this 'corrupt' country and get tough. No way, should we accept these murders doing easy time for what they did to innocent people.Bad enough their monkey-man leader is walking free.

Dingo,Kazzbar and ForthBase,:)
Thank-you for the posts.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Link
November 23, 2007 08:11am
ONE of three Indonesians sentenced to die for the 2002 Bali blasts says the trio plan to ask the country's top court to review their case in a last bid to stop their execution.
Imam Samudra, Amrozi and Mukhlas were sentenced to death for the resort island bombings in which more than 200 people died, most of them foreigners.
They face execution by a firing squad after the country's Supreme Court rejected their final appeal, unless President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono pardons them.
The three bombers have repeatedly said they will not appeal to the president for clemency, saying they want to die as martyrs.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Shoot them in the head and get it over and done with...that,ll take the smiles off their hateful faces.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back