860 users online (109 members and 751 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thank you RST for all the red herrings over the years.

Those red herrings they've tossed out sure have kept us entertained, kept this case from growing completely stone cold, and made us learn how to really dig into things.

Thank you for Sketchman (who looks way older than this newest idiot to begin with)
    For Bootman
    For Mystery Woman (mentally ill woman)
    For the totally bogus Crockumentaries perpetrated by Michael Tracey (maliciously naming Michael Helgoth and Steve Gigax as suspects and trying to prove it)
    For the many innocent people you've thrown under the bus over these last almost 10 years and tried to imply were guilty.
    Just to name a few
    Chris Wolfe
    The McReynolds'
    The Pugh's
    The White's

And of course for your paid lacky to bring this latest red herring to the world. John Karr who's statements of picking up JonBenet from "school" (on X-mas no less ) then drugging and "raping" her are signs of his sick fantasy and proof that he never had anything to do with her murder.

He never even saw JonBenet while she was alive. This is not speculation, but a nice little (and exclusive to CV & WS) fact.

I'm sure the other fine posters here can add many more...

Seeker, I really wish I could believe that this is the guy.

I wish my dad was here. He'd be tremendous help.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    And here I thought you were a die hard PDI!

I know what you mean...I miss my dad too.

"And here I thought you were a die hard PDI!"

I was! And I am! But remember: I am a man of honor, or try to be. I'm not a man who likes to be wrong, but clinging to a wrong position in the face of evidence is even worse!

And even though I think (thought) she did it, I've ALWAYS said that I really wanted her to be innocent, because the idea that a child isn't safe with her mom on Christmas is horrible. It shakes me to the core, and deep down, I'm a man who likes to keep one foot in the ideal plane.

Why is that? Who is your dad?

Nehemiah, my dad was the greatest guy I knew. He was a great judge of people. He was strong and smart and had a lot of common sense. He could help me find my way through all of this.

Who is RST?

Quote Originally Posted by Scout
    Who is RST?
    Ramsey Spin Team - those people who defend all things Ramsey. Lin Wood, Susan Stine, jameson and a small handful of Internet posters. All intruder theorists are not RST. RST are recognisable by their "Ramsey tinted spectacles" :-)
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

I know what you mean SDave...my mom passed away a week ago.

This guy is a publicity-seeking sicko who had nothing to do with JonBenet's murder. He followed the case AFTER her death and most likely got information from these forums and my belief is that Michael Tracey threw him a few hints only the killer would know.

Tracey talks about the press as pariahs but he is like Karr...wanting his 15 minutes of fame.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

I lost my dad one day before my birthday.

Toltec, it must be hard for you. You can count on my support.

My dad...it's not fair!

"This guy is a publicity-seeking sicko who had nothing to do with JonBenet's murder. He followed the case AFTER her death and most likely got information from these forums and my belief is that Michael Tracey threw him a few hints only the killer would know."

Yes, we can't be sure that Tracey didn't lead him on. Clint Van Zandt talked about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker
    Those red herrings they've tossed out sure have kept us entertained, kept this case from growing completely stone cold, and made us learn how to really dig into things.

Thank you for Sketchman (who looks way older than this newest idiot to begin with)
    For Bootman
    For Mystery Woman (mentally ill woman)
    For the totally bogus Crockumentaries perpetrated by Michael Tracey (maliciously naming Michael Helgoth and Steve Gigax as suspects and trying to prove it)
    For the many innocent people you've thrown under the bus over these last almost 10 years and tried to imply were guilty.
    Just to name a few
    Chris Wolfe
    The McReynolds'
    The Pugh's
    The White's

And of course for your paid lacky to bring this latest red herring to the world. John Karr who's statements of picking up JonBenet from "school" (on X-mas no less ) then drugging and "raping" her are signs of his sick fantasy and proof that he never had anything to do with her murder.
    Excellent, Seeker
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Ramsey Spin Team - those people who defend all things Ramsey. Lin Wood, Susan Stine, jameson and a small handful of Internet posters. All intruder theorists are not RST. RST are recognisable by their "Ramsey tinted spectacles" :-)
    Or, as I like to think of it, Ramsey Smit Tracey, Inc.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

Well said.

I think we all really want to believe this guy did it. It would be alot easier to accept then the alternative.

akgal, you said it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast