671 users online (90 members and 581 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Pineapple

I have a question about the undigested pineapple in JBR's stomach....

I have followed this case over the last decade but have only retained the most major points of evidence released.

Is it possible that JBR's killer (assuming intruder/Karr) was lying in wait in the house and JBR got up to get something to eat in the middle of the night, went downstairs and got the pineapple, started eating it and that's when the intruder grabbed her?

Also...I had the sick thought of this Karr guy saying they were lovers...could he have made JBR eat the pineapple in some sort of weird "lovers" ritual before he killed her?

The pineapple bugs me, can you tell?

I want like mad for this guy to be the killer, and the doubts are bothering me.

The pineapple kind of tells me he didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tumble
    The pineapple kind of tells me he didn't do it.
    Why? I have my own suspicions he did not do it. but why on the pineapple?

An intruder sitting in the kitchen feeding pineapple to JBR while the parents sleep upstairs sound just too strange to me.

An intruder sitting in the kitchen feeding pineapple to JBR while the parents sleep upstairs sound just too strange to me.

Yup, but this guy IS strange!!

I still think if anything, if it's an intruder, she got up to get a snack, got the pineapple and that's when she was grabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh
    Yup, but this guy IS strange!!

I still think if anything, if it's an intruder, she got up to get a snack, got the pineapple and that's when she was grabbed.
    Yes but JBR was not that strange. She would have alerted her parents.
    But if we skip the part about them eating it together it is a possible scenario. But then he must have silenced here without any trauma to her lips among other things...

"Is it possible that JBR's killer (assuming intruder/Karr) was lying in wait in the house and JBR got up to get something to eat in the middle of the night, went downstairs and got the pineapple, started eating it and that's when the intruder grabbed her?"

That sounds pretty stupid to me. He'd be caught for sure!

"Also...I had the sick thought of this Karr guy saying they were lovers...could he have made JBR eat the pineapple in some sort of weird "lovers" ritual before he killed her?"

That's the only scenario I think they could put forth, but like both parents said, she wouldn't eat pineapple with a stranger.

Hadn't the Ramseys always contended they did NOT have fresh pineapple in their home and it was not served at the Whites? I don't buy Lou Smit's idea that JonBenet had pineapple in a Tupperware container in her room.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    Hadn't the Ramseys always contended they did NOT have fresh pineapple in their home and it was not served at the Whites? I don't buy Lou Smit's idea that JonBenet had pineapple in a Tupperware container in her room.
    I thought there was some in the Ramsey fridge that night but it was NOT served at the Whites.

There was a bowl of it on the kitchen table at the Ramsey house.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Yes, but Patsy claimed she never bought it. Even though her prints and Burke's were on the bowl.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ljwf22
    wow.....I didn't remember that. Was there a tupperware container found in her room?
    IMO

Lip Trauma?

Yes but JBR was not that strange. She would have alerted her parents.
    But if we skip the part about them eating it together it is a possible scenario. But then he must have silenced here without any trauma to her lips among other things...
    Apparently there are things about this case that are not privy to us. They are saying this guy (whom I don't believe did it) is relaying info about Jon's body that is supposedly unknown to the rest of us.

Why do you think she would have alerted her parents? Do you know kids? Who says there was no trauma to her lips? And do you think that EVERYTHING about the condition of the body was released?????

Heck, I even think that a drug could've been administered to her and they purposely left that out of the tox report in the autopsy.

Quote Originally Posted by sejay3911
    Apparently there are things about this case that are not privy to us. They are saying this guy (whom I don't believe did it) is relaying info about Jon's body that is supposedly unknown to the rest of us.

Why do you think she would have alerted her parents? Do you know kids? Who says there was no trauma to her parents? And do you think that EVERYTHING about the condition of the body was released?????

If she got up to eat something and was grabbed at that time by an intruder (Karr?), how could she have alerted her parents if a hand was placed over her mouth & she was overpowered, etc? JMO...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    You are right and it was fresh pineapple, some thought that it was odd to leave it out because it would spoil. But as we know Patsy wasn't the best housekeeper.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast