Karr's Emails with Tracey

HeartofTexas

Reaction score
This article has some good excerpts from various emails Michael Tracey received from Karr. THe main thing I get from them is Karr is delusional and possibly certifiable. But he doesn't sound like a killer, IMO.

"JonBenet, my love, my life. I love you and shall forever love you. I pray that you can hear my voice calling out to you from my darkness - this darkness that now separates us," read one of the e-mails, which the newspaper said Friday it obtained from a source close to the investigation.

It said the message was part of a small sample of correspondence between Karr and Tracey. In other e-mails, Karr said he was under federal investigation for "child murder and child molestation" in four states and that he sympathized with Michael Jackson, who has been accused of molesting young boys.

"I will tell you that I can understand people like Michael Jackson and feel sympathy when he suffers as he has," Karr wrote.

"I can relate very well to children and the way they think and feel," one Karr e-mail said. "I think you are asking if I am much a 'Peter Pan.' In many ways, the answer is yes. In other ways, I suppose it is no because I am trapped in a world that does not understand."

In one correspondence, Tracey asked whether Karr's "fascination with little girls - which clearly has a strong erotic component - is a way of going back." "Maybe I am not going back but have simply stayed consistent," Karr responded. "My peer group has not changed since I was a little boy, and girls were the people I was with always. Referring to them as a peer group is somewhat incorrect, but might also be the very definition of what they continue to be in my life."
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060818/D8JISB580.html

Evidently, Tracey shared details of the e-mails with his students.....and is now releasing choice tidbits to the media. He must be delighted with all the attention...

Yes, and giving the public a preview, "taste" of his next book, which he's probably writing as we speak. A book of all the emails, make no doubt about it.

""My peer group has not changed since I was a little boy, and girls were the people I was with always. Referring to them as a peer group is somewhat incorrect, but might also be the very definition of what they continue to be in my life."

I'm telling you...this guy is gay!! His peer group is little girls? When us girls were little girls...our peer group was other little girls. I swear this guy is gay.

sejay3911 said:
""My peer group has not changed since I was a little boy, and girls were the people I was with always. Referring to them as a peer group is somewhat incorrect, but might also be the very definition of what they continue to be in my life."

I'm telling you...this guy is gay!! His peer group is little girls? When us girls were little girls...our peer group was other little girls. I swear this guy is gay.

sejay3911,

Yes I got this impression from his demeanour on the TV reports, either that or he is acting?

One way to find out would be to find some details on the gender of the *advertiser censored* he was charged with, was this little boys?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back