If Karr was e-mailing Patsy...

obsessed

crime fighter
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been raised already but couldn't Patsy(if she was the murderer) have passed along information that only the killer would know if indeed they were communicating by e-mail.

obsessed said:
I don't know if this has been raised already but couldn't Patsy(if she was the murderer) have passed along information that only the killer would know if indeed they were communicating by e-mail.
I believe this guy was e-mailing Tracey, the CU journalism professor, but writing to Patsy, although the letters were going to LE.

Link for Patsy correspondence: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060818/ap_on_re_us/jonbenet_ramsey_colorado

obsessed said:

It's just been released and posted on another thread that he had info that was only available to the medical examiner and investigators. However, we know that Tracy, and esp. Lin Wood probably had access to inside info from the investigators or med. So yes, as stated in other threads, in case you missed it there, it is totally possible that the "inside" info was relayed to him, whether intentionally or not. There's a couple of theories as to why that could have been done if you review the thread about the latest news from cnn :)
I know, it's hard to keep up with the flury of threads and info coming out :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK
Back