Keep this in mind.....

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
We are hearing from those who only will believe JR or PR are guilty and now those who believe that Karr did it...

So now we have the camps on each side saying "No, it couldn't have been X because of this evidentiary point".

The facts we can ascertain for certain is that JBR is DEAD. Someone did it and whether you believe the Ramseys did it or Karr did it, that someone did it. That fact established, there will be evidence pointing away from the person who strangled her to death and bashed her head in.

Seeing the sort of dissociated way this guy looks, acts, and spent his life and career, the seeming randomness of the crime scene makes sense.

Cal

Except that the randomness was attributed to staging, calus. Why would this guy stage a crime scene to make it look like it was him?

I am not saying that he staged it. The staging has ALWAYS been stated in the same breath as assuming Patsy and/or John and/or Burke were responsible. It was the only way that we can explain the weirdness of the crime, again assuming the Ramsey's involvement.

However, when taken in the light of a possibly delusional human being who seemingly lived his life and managed his career in the same haphazard, unexplainable fashion....it kind of makes a little more sense.

My point is that unless one person was upstairs writing the ransom note (fully expecting to take the child with them) while the second was downstairs and accidentally strangled JBR in some sick sexual assault....well, the evidence as we know it points to the Ramseys and a predator at the same time and no one specific too.

Cal

From what we are hearing about this Karr guy and how much he loved her, I would think he would have taken her and not left her dead in the basement.

calus_3 said:
We are hearing from those who only will believe JR or PR are guilty and now those who believe that Karr did it...

I don't believe Karr is guilty of the Jon Bonet killing and I don't believe the Ramsey's are guilty and I am posting.

packerdog said:
From what we are hearing about this Karr guy and how much he loved her, I would think he would have taken her and not left her dead in the basement.

Maybe he was too weak to get her in the suitcase and out the window.

His statement that he loves JonBenet would certainly make him the type to "tuck her in", i.e. leave her all wrapped up as she was when she was found. He might draw a red heart on her hand as well.

guppy said:

His statement that he loves JonBenet would certainly make him the type to "tuck her in", i.e. leave her all wrapped up as she was when she was found. He might draw a red heart on her hand as well.

I don't think so guppy. I think this guy is just a pedophile and not one to murder his victims.

packerdog said:
I don't think so guppy. I think this guy is just a pedophile and not one to murder his victims.

Well, he did say it was an accident. So maybe he just doesn't usually kill his victims.

"The staging has ALWAYS been stated in the same breath as assuming Patsy and/or John and/or Burke were responsible. It was the only way that we can explain the weirdness of the crime, again assuming the Ramsey's involvement."

Maybe so. I have to agree: why didn't he take the body?

SuperDave said:
"The staging has ALWAYS been stated in the same breath as assuming Patsy and/or John and/or Burke were responsible. It was the only way that we can explain the weirdness of the crime, again assuming the Ramsey's involvement."

Well for that matter, why didn't he go back and get the note after realizing she was dead?

I wonder if he didn't stop in the basement for some sex fun because he couldn't contain the lust. She died during the choking game and he freaked and left. Now he is claiming that she died of a chloroform OD beause it is going to be easier to get second on that than "oops, I tightened the garotte too tight while getting my rocks off and she died". Much more of an ick factor that would override any 'accident consideration'.

Perhaps he didn't want to be seen toting around a 90 pound dead-weight human. Perhaps his intention was to murder her in the house and throw off the cops with the note. Perhaps he wasn't sure what he was going to do.

I dunno, but I think this is the guy.

Cal

guppy said:

I agree....I've gone today from thinking he is just a nutter to thinking that this is the guy. I think this is a very good point, that if he loved her he would have left her wrapped up in her home and the red heart drawn on the hand (didn't her mom say she didn't remember that detail from the night before, that JB had a red heart drawn on her hand?) would fit...creepy...but it fits.

I still have my doubts, calus. Hope you can understand that.

The heart on the hand is still suspect. Patsy said one day she saw it in detail, the next day she said she never saw it.

SuperDave said:

Like I said above, maybe he was too weak to get the body in the suitcase and get the suitcase out the window as he had planned.

Maybe he just got spooked and ran away.

Maybe he only really loved JonBenet enough to take her with him when she was alive, regardless of what he said this week.

And, of course, maybe he's making the whole thing up.

englishleigh said:
I agree....I've gone today from thinking he is just a nutter to thinking that this is the guy. I think this is a very good point, that if he loved her he would have left her wrapped up in her home and the red heart drawn on the hand (didn't her mom say she didn't remember that detail from the night before, that JB had a red heart drawn on her hand?) would fit...creepy...but it fits.

Hey EL....perhaps she wouldn't fit.

I am 6'3" 280 and I can tell you that my son is freaking almost impossible to move when asleep....let alone if he were dead. Even when asleep they help hold some muscle control. I sincerely doubt that clod could lift JBR out a window that is above her head and a window that looks to take some maneuvering to get in and out of due to the grate and shape of the window.

Cal

He could have used any door to exit with her.

But I too have gone from skepticizm to hoping he's the one. There's so many things, like the white teddy bear, to name just one from memory.

His erroneous remarks may well be deliberate to make him seem crazy in case he needs to use an insanity defense, I'm thinking.

I hope LE won't be thrown off by his probably-deliberate discrepancies. He sure does seem weird, and looks just like the psychic composite, if you see photo's of him from different angles. His chin certainly is just as pointy, but it's unusually small and might not be noticed looking at his straight on.

It's uncanny. What are the odds of several people resembling that composite? Usually they're not that exact.

If this is the guy, why write a ramson note? Why ask for money? Why not just take her for his own..

PaperDoll said:
If this is the guy, why write a ramson note? Why ask for money? Why not just take her for his own..

Why kill a 6 year old? Why rape a 6 year old? Why strange a 6 year old? Why bash her on the head after she was dead or very close to dead? Why write SBTC? Why make the ransom $118,000.

All good questions but they do not change the fact that they are fact.

Someone killed her, left the note, etc. these are facts. It is almost as if some are discounting the facts of how this happened using the very facts that they did happen.

Answer, I dunno.

Cal

calus_3 said:
Why kill a 6 year old? Why rape a 6 year old? Why strange a 6 year old? Why bash her on the head after she was dead or very close to dead? Why write SBTC? Why make the ransom $118,000.

All good questions but they do not change the fact that they are fact.

Someone killed her, left the note, etc. these are facts. It is almost as if some are discounting the facts of how this happened using the very facts that they did happen.

Answer, I dunno.

Cal
They maybe fact, but I'm saying it about THIS GUY...why would he do that? There are people out there who believe the Ramseys are involved in this and that the note etc. is all part of a Staging scenario which may also be fact.. I can't figure out why this guy, Kerr, would write a ramson note requesting money for the girl he claims he loves.. This doesn't add up to me... He doesn't sound like a kidnapper.. Kidnappers to me are looking for money, not to molest a child..:twocents: Then again I just dunno

PaperDoll said:
They maybe fact, but I'm saying it about THIS GUY...why would he do that? There are people out there who believe the Ramseys are involved in this and that the note etc. is all part of a Staging scenario which may also be fact.. I can't figure out why this guy, Kerr, would write a ramson note requesting money for the girl he claims he loves.. This doesn't add up to me... He doesn't sound like a kidnapper.. Kidnappers to me are looking for money, not to molest a child..:twocents: Then again I just dunno
Unless there is something behind the story about the brother. What if the two of them had a kidnap plans with different ends in mind. One a ransom the other a "love interest"? What does Nate Karr do? I wonder if the theory was that Nate worked for JR in his business or remodeling homes. Remember JMK's resume of restoring homes?

Just makes you think...My brain hurts, though!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back