1129 users online (217 members and 912 guests)  

Websleuths News

Autopsy Report didn't contain all info

CTV reporting GRUESOME details were left out.

Drugged?

-Comment by Cyril Wecht/Cloroform

Snippet from a long article:

He told us that after sex, he realized he had accidently killed her," said Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul, director of immigration police.
    "He also told us that they loved each other. She was 'his' beauty queen."

There was no indication in JonBenet's autopsy report that chloroform was involved in her death.

Dr. Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist and former coroner of Allegheny County, Pa., said chloroform, if used, should have shown up in blood tests done as part of JonBenet's autopsy.

He said chloroform should provide some blip in a toxicology report that then would have to be further identified. Wecht called Karr's claim "very interesting."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...926204,00.html

CTV is going to delve into policy about "public" autopsy reports vs. the REAL deal reports only privy to LE investigators

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    CTV is going to delve into policy about "public" autopsy reports vs. the REAL deal reports only privy to LE investigators
    And in doing so is probably going to ruin this investigative tool's use in the future. Why is it that some people are just so nosy that they have to put people at risk?

Cal

I think cause of death can be published but other details are not needed by the general public. As sensational as it is to read, this, in my opinion, should remain privet. This would cause these talk shows ME's some loss of work - but their work - not their on air performance can solve crimes.
    Some people try to turn back their odometers.
    Not me! I want people to know why I look this way.
    I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Don't hold hate in your heart, it takes up too much room

It's still up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    CTV reporting GRUESOME details were left out.
    Linda7NJ,

Yes this is common practise, I have mentioned this before wrt her asphyxiation details.

And have come to believe whats missing is some details of her sexual assault.

Its possible the missing piece of the paintbrush was left in her vagina?

Quote Originally Posted by LaMer
    -Comment by Cyril Wecht/Cloroform

Snippet from a long article:

He told us that after sex, he realized he had accidently killed her," said Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul, director of immigration police.
    "He also told us that they loved each other. She was 'his' beauty queen."

There was no indication in JonBenet's autopsy report that chloroform was involved in her death.

Dr. Cyril Wecht, a forensic pathologist and former coroner of Allegheny County, Pa., said chloroform, if used, should have shown up in blood tests done as part of JonBenet's autopsy.

He said chloroform should provide some blip in a toxicology report that then would have to be further identified. Wecht called Karr's claim "very interesting."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...926204,00.html

Hi LaMer, I think we need to remember that this is a very sick individual, Mr Karr. And what he believes is sex for himself might be simply exposing her and sticking something up inside her. If he has thought about it and experienced touching her in a sexual way, it could be he feels that is consumation.

So all this talk about no semen is just media jabberwocky I think. Maybe Karr didn't want to leave evidence of semen on her so he kept his pants zipped and had busy hands instead!

Nothing personal if this sounds harsh LaMer. I'm a bit upset with the media, and the fact they keep repeating news that has already been updated and now is changed. For sure, don't watch MSNBC if you want accurate and up to date reporting!

Scandi

Let's find out.